Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 743 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Will Wayfair call the police to fxxking me?

Guys previously I refunded sth on Wayfair.
Then I got this email. I think the rebill will be failed since I used PayPal.
They said:

We issued a refund in good faith that the damage reported would be accurately pictured, however upon further investigation it appears that the photo you provided us with did not show any part of the item that you purchased from us. As a result, we will be reversing your refund in the amount of $9xx.

Please note, Wayfair treats the use of these fraudulent claims seriously and will report such incidents to the appropriate local police departments. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Executive Resolution team at

Will I be fucked by the cops? Will I get any record?

Quote:(10-18-2022, 07:20 AM)King MAGZ Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Seems like your claim wasn’t very strong for it to get reversed. How did you sent the picture to them without the actual purchased product shown?

Refunder did. Not clear.

Seems like your claim wasn’t very strong for it to get reversed. How did you sent the picture to them without the actual purchased product shown?

Quote:however upon further investigation it appears that the photo you provided us with did not show any part of the item that you purchased from us
What did they request to be Included In the photo, and what did you actually send?

Quote:(10-18-2022, 10:28 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote:however upon further investigation it appears that the photo you provided us with did not show any part of the item that you purchased from us
What did they request to be Included In the photo, and what did you actually send?
I think just damaged items what I ordered.

Quote: (10-18-2022, 11:58 AM)Saibokbuy Wrote:

Quote: (10-18-2022, 10:28 AM)mothered Wrote:

I think just damaged items what I ordered.
I actually don’t know the photo include what. The refunder sent the photo. Seems just random damaged items.

Quote:(10-18-2022, 11:58 AM)Saibokbuy Wrote:

I actually don’t know the photo include what. The refunder sent the photo. Seems just random damaged items.
He obviously didn't pay much attention to the requirements.

I do hope he didn't charge you for his (lack of) service.

Quote:(10-18-2022, 07:07 AM)Saibokbuy Wrote:

Guys previously I refunded sth on Wayfair.
Then I got this email. I think the rebill will be failed since I used PayPal.
They said:

We issued a refund in good faith that the damage reported would be accurately pictured, however upon further investigation it appears that the photo you provided us with did not show any part of the item that you purchased from us. As a result, we will be reversing your refund in the amount of $9xx.

Please note, Wayfair treats the use of these fraudulent claims seriously and will report such incidents to the appropriate local police departments. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Executive Resolution team at

Will I be fucked by the cops? Will I get any record?
Hey I also got the same email. DId they report you? Nothing has happened with me until now

@"Saibokbuy", any further developments with Wayfair?

Honestly it's much better to do this sort of thing yourself. I mean nothing might come of it but are you really going to risk charges because of a lazy refunder? These guys only acre about asking money from you and regularly cut corners that could come back to bite you.

Quote:(10-21-2022, 03:50 AM)Doomza Wrote:

Honestly it's much better to do this sort of thing yourself. I mean nothing might come of it but are you really going to risk charges because of a lazy refunder? These guys only acre about asking money from you and regularly cut corners that could come back to bite you.

I know and Wayfair at one point was so easy it was practically impossible to fuck it up. My god I did so much at Wayfair I couldn't even tell you a price, at least $10-15k easy. Never got one email. Just a nasty woman from corporates when they finally canceled my order and I called up and was told to shop elsewhere from now on.

But I used so many names its just the address. I'm going to start using the neighbors address and then try to change it at the last second. If they send it to her no big deal, they ask you every single chat if it was delivered to the neighbor so they expect it. Plus she works all day and her door is like 5 feet away.