Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 629 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Wifi-Users, Beware of Pussy on your Lawn!

This is epic hahahaha I need to adopt a cat now.

older thread but glad it got bumped up because that's cool. I could think of a few stray cats around my neighborhood that could map out an lot of networks for me :-D

Go hacker cats, gather me dataz!

I think this is kinda stupid to be honest.

Attaching this to a drone that could be flown in an automatic grid pattern over the area... Would be more logical. A cat is unpredictable and would hardly return with a thorough analysis of the area. The only benefit to the cat would be the innocuous manner in which it could move. However I think even Wardriving or Warwalking would provide you with a better analysis over the same time period and wouldn't attract any more attention than the cat.

Quote:(10-02-2014, 11:38 PM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Ha! You have to take Java!

Are you a Computer Science major?

Sadly, yes, we can't choose. Though I'm not a computer science major, the education system is a bit different in Germany.

I was actually planning to do this with a blimpduino ( little tiny zeppelin with arduino for RC control and what not) even designed it a bit, then realized i had too much time on my hands.