Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 365 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Sqlmap with kali

This tutorial will teach you use sqlmap in kali, You can find tutorials like this in Internet mine little more detail and, some member wanted it so, I'm doing
First, Search google dork list find dork you want dosen't matter in this tutorial
Now i assume you picked the dork you want
Go website look for sql syntax error add url this ' " marks
[Image: tksoA3h.png]
Now it says sql syntax error do you know why this is happens ?
its happen because when you write this to url, Php tries to run code that already writen but adds extra this from url but when you add this ' or " code looks like this; (very basic example) echo "tutorial"; " <<<< its add extra Quotation Marks it fucks up the code (basically)
[Image: pOUkC5q.png]
sqlmap -u (means url)

[To see links please register here]

?vurnablepart=35 --dbs (means database)

[Image: s5iYZtl.png]

Yes Try Everything [Y]

[Image: mrg7eGG.png]

Sqlmap already finded vurnable dont search for more [Y]

[Image: Bur3RyX.png]

Finded 2 database and, We are deleting --dbs and writing -D then we select database sda1. Then write --tables

[Image: nwvKGA8.png]

Now you can see the tables, select table with named Users or Admins same step delete --tables, write -T and --columns

[Image: GZ8oqsc.png]

Delete --columns write -C and --dump

[Image: oD4K5Tc.png]
Done.

Thank you for introducing me to this tool!

Oh, that's neat. I wasn't aware Kali came prepackaged with SQLMap.

Quote:(10-17-2013, 09:33 PM)Zombay Wrote:

Finally some Linux tuts. I like it !

Glad you like it.

Nice tutorial. I'm going to assume English isn't your first language? I'm sure someone can edit your tutorial so it sounds more professional and HQ.

Quote:(10-17-2013, 09:53 PM)God Wrote:

Nice tutorial. I'm going to assume English isn't your first language? I'm sure someone can edit your tutorial so it sounds more professional and HQ.

True my grammer is terrible maybe someone can fix my grammer

That's actually really nicely done, thanks

thanks for the basic tutorial !

Thanks for the tutorial, although before using tools like Sqlmap it`s good to learn manual SQL injection.