Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 526 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
What your thought on the Best Anti-Virus Program

Quote:(11-19-2016, 04:55 PM)Null() Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (11-18-2016, 08:12 PM)d0ntjump Wrote:

I'm sad to see that nobody here mentioned to use a more secure system in the first place ---> Linux...

It may be safer but it's still not completely safe (see dirtycow for an example), and good luck running commercial software and recent games on Linux - even with Wine it's not really working in most cases.

No system has ever been completely secure. I didn't post on the thread to belittle another OS. I simply stated a more secure platform/option. I will agree with you on Linux being behind in the gaming department but nobody using Linux gives a s*** about running commercial software. It all boils down to what you utilize a system for...

Quote:(11-21-2016, 03:46 AM)d0ntjump Wrote:

Quote: (11-19-2016, 04:55 PM)Null() Wrote:

Quote: (11-18-2016, 08:12 PM)d0ntjump Wrote:

I'm sad to see that nobody here mentioned to use a more secure system in the first place ---> Linux...

It may be safer but it's still not completely safe (see dirtycow for an example), and good luck running commercial software and recent games on Linux - even with Wine it's not really working in most cases.

No system has ever been completely secure.

quick lifehack for instant better security

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(11-21-2016, 03:46 AM)d0ntjump Wrote:

No system has ever been completely secure.

This ^^^

And no system will "ever be" completely secure. That's why I do not brand any AV as "the best" because there Isn't one. There's some better than others, but never the best there Is. I've compromised (and still do) systems/networks with WAFs and IPS's In place, and circumvent such security measures sometimes without a great degree of difficulty.

From a professional standpoint ESET is the best. They have some amazing Analysts working for them. 24/7 support and also offer AV for multiple OS platforms. (Windows, Linux, OS X) and mobile devices.

However it's always good to just use common sense in general, with a layer of paranoia.

Quote:(11-21-2016, 09:26 PM)fiddlesticks Wrote:

However it's always good to just use common sense in general, with a layer of paranoia.

I think you've made a very valid point here, and should be taken under advisement by those who don't put this Into practice.

On one system, I don't have an AV Installed and simply use common sense and good judgement when navigating around the net. Furthermore, not having an AV Improves your awareness factor, thus also Improves your capacity as a computational user.

MBAM + MBAE is pretty decent. ESET is also well known.

Been using Kaspersky lately, although it is INCREDIBLY resource heavy for me. However, I would say that ESET is one of the best if looking for professional/enterprise level protection.

@Slacker heh.

I have used ESET, Kaspersky, BitDefender, & Windows Defender. Never had a problem with any of them. Some have features other's don't of course. Remember to be smart about everything, anti-virus and stop stupidity!

When I'm on windows I use Avast! (but I'm usually on Linux)

I'm not on Mac, ever. And I'm barely ever on Windows

On Linux (for laptops & desktops) I use the grsecurity kernel and a firewall (I know it's not an AV, but who the hell uses AV on Linux?)

On Android I use whatever pisses me off the least.

I don't use iPhones.

Avira, ESET or Kaspersky .... but you can check on av-comparitives site who really is the best =)