Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 702 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
What you watching these days?

Oh i just finished Tokyo Revengers (total badass with a new type of story line, in the start i wasnt expecting, like my perception was otherwise but its good) and Record of Ragnarok

just started JoJos Bizarre Adventure thou haha

grinding some Mecha animes

have you forgotten that valhalla has been released?
(it's viking for those that may not know)

Quote:(03-29-2022, 09:28 PM)Pomonlisan Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

have you forgotten that valhalla has been released?
(it's viking for those that may not know)
That's on my list, not anime though

I started Game of Thrones earlier this month. I'm on season 5 now, and damn I missed out. Now I know why nobody would shut up about the show while it was still airing.

Quote:(03-30-2022, 04:54 AM)Drako Wrote:

I started Game of Thrones earlier this month. I'm on season 5 now, and damn I missed out. Now I know why nobody would shut up about the show while it was still airing.
I recently rewatched it, enjoy

Been re-watching Berserk. Ended up watching the dubbed version, as the VAs are alright.

Quote:(07-24-2020, 08:05 PM)Oni Wrote:

Been watching the Lord El-Melloi II Case Files, great followup for anyone that's seen Fate/stay night.

Thanks... looking forward to watch them

isekai, always isekai, whats not to like about isekai after all

Komi can't communicate is definitely great if you have a girlfriend