Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 359 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
What phone do you have?

I use iPhone 4, not the newest of the newest phones out but for me it does the job I need it to do. :3

I have an old Sony Ericsson which is crappy as hell.
Thinking about buying one of these phones: Samsung Galaxy S3, Nexus 4, Sony Xperia Z, Nokia Lumia.

I have the samsung galaxy s3. Its better then iPhones in my opinion.

Quote:(04-23-2013, 12:05 PM)Guardian Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

An old Samsung slide-phone. No smart phones for this guy...

Only the smartest people have not smartphone ^.^
Just kidding.. I should seriously get a new phone..

An old Samsung slide-phone. No smart phones for this guy...

I got 2 phones and both are Nokia and also both are Symbian :biggrin:

[To see links please register here]

I have the new HTC One X and a Blackberry 9320, I use my blackberry most of the time though.

I have an iPhone 4S and a Samsung Galaxy 4.

I have a Sony Xperia Tipo. It's slow at times but it runs Android ICS 4 which is pretty cool. Budget phone I guess but it's cool for the price.

I have an LG trac phone.