Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 605 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
What is your Favorite Food and Why?

Quote:(12-09-2022, 05:38 PM)harlin90 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

That balance of sweet, sour, spicy, and salty is worth dying for
Mouth-watering just by reading It.

Quote:(12-28-2022, 01:58 PM)akers983 Wrote:

Vegetables in different ways. They have great health benefits. I'm on this diet plan

now and I'm feeling amazing. The meals consist mostly of veggies and I was afraid that it'll be difficult for me not to eat meat. But it turned out that pretty easy as I found a lot of interesting recipes there. I'm thinking of becoming a strict vegetarian.

That is the way to go as far as being healthy. Watch the documentaries "the game changers" and "what the health" You do feel a lot better by eating more vegan. I like food too much, but pasta would be my favorite if I had to pick one. Lots of good foods on here, but health takes front and center, so I'm switching to a more vegan type lifestyle. It really does make a difference.

Good Times - G

I like everything with cheese

Pizza : easy answer but I like it so much

Fried chicken, pratical and damaging

My favorite dish is kharcho soup. I like it because it just tastes good, and I like liquid food. But most of all I like it because when I eat it, I remember my childhood. How I would come home in the evening after going out with friends, and my mother would give me this soup. I would eat it very quickly because I wanted to keep going out with my friends. Now my mother is in another country, and she cannot make me this soup. So I often go to the

restaurant and order this soup. I can't think of any other dish that I like so much.

My favorite food is sushi because I love the combination of fresh fish, rice, and wasabi, and the different textures and flavors.

Quote:(03-26-2023, 10:48 PM)AsKaGen Wrote:

My favorite food is sushi because I love the combination of fresh fish, rice, and wasabi, and the different textures and flavors.
That's one food I can't stomach.

My friends love It and when we go out for dinner, they order It and I slam down a nice large Mexicana pizza.

Cats and dogs dude. Cats and dogs.

pizza is great food for me as its on square box , on circle shape , and on triangle slice