Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 589 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
What is Your Favorite RAT?

I am trying to find the best RAT. I have bounced between Cybergate, Spy-Net, and Dark Comet 3.0. I am looking for stability more than options (as long as there is a clean send file and execute). Vote on what you think is the best RAT, and post a reason why you think the RAT you chose is the best.

One that deems the most votes will be chosen for set up tutorials and will be the one that I use.

I was using cybergate and it has nice features. I have bad experience with stability tho... (lost 50% of my slaves when updating to new FUD server). Now Im moving to HTTP botnets (currently testing warbot)

my favorite rat is darkcomet :biggrin:
msn functions and very stable + upnp ftw in it

Blackshades :wink: :biggrin:

A clean cracked version

!!! PLEEEASE?

I am in the process of setting up Blackshades, but I need a FUD crypter for it.

Youll have to make it or purchase it. Not to say someone here couldn't or wouldn't, but it would get detected. Maybe down the road as I get better at C++ and maybe Sage decides to open a VIP area to the site... You never know what the future may bring.

Cybergate RAT <3

darkcomet 3.2 FWB is the best..............really works great...........

i have the clean v of blackshades ... will share it as soon as i get my laptop back >,>