Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 499 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Marvelous

[Image: HMJXVfE.png]

I would like to join Marvelous because it seems like a Marvelous group ( see what I did there ? ) But really I would like to join the group because the group seems to fit my personality. I can bring a lot of things to the group including exclusive leaks and I will even do some giveaways in the groups name. Thanks for considering me!

Ok. I will be checking the thread regularly :smile: .

We are still recruiting a few more members.

Time to edit my application!

Seems like a nice group to be apart of.
I would consider applying, but I've been quite busy lately and haven't had to much time online with finals coming up.
I may consider applying next time, though.

[Image: HMJXVfE.png]

Name: Brady

Religion: Christian

State/Country: Indiana / United States

Time Zone: EST

Explain, with detailed examples, where some of your skills lie: I believe I have many skills that I could bring to the table for Marvelous including : Web Design , Writing tutorials and Ebooks and also leaking fresh content daily.

Which section are you most active in and why?
I am most active in the Accounts and Downloads section because I enjoy leaking things for other members to use or benefit from .

Why do you personally feel you deserve to and should be accepted into Marvelous?:
I believe I should be accepted because I can bring activity and fresh content every day to the sub forums and even the main forums of DZ .

In one to three paragraphs, tell us a little bit about yourself personally: I am usually a laid back person who enjoys life and out door activities. I became interested in web design and forums back in 2009 and I haven't looked back from there.

Where do your priorities in life lie? What is most important to you? My priorities in life are the following : Family-----> School ---> Friends ---> Sports ---> Other

What caused you to stay active and be part of the community on DZ after first joining? Well to be honest I only started to become active on DZ because another site I was on was hacked . After a few days of being on DZ I decided to make this site my "home" or main site leaving all of my other accounts inactive because I want to focus on DZ and help the community as much as I can .

Anything else you would like to say: Thank you for the chance to apply for your group! I hope I get considered :smile:

Thank you all.