Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 314 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
What do you think of cheats?

Some people say that cheat codes are for losers others say that they make the game more fun. What do you think? ; )

I think they're great and harmless for single player games.

Cheat codes don't really do much to effect my opinions on other people. Honestly if you think of it they're more just for fun now and they don't really give you and perks achievement wise sense they most of the time disable them. You also can't use them online making them even less useful so it's up to the person.

Honestly just depends on the game. I like to complete the game legitimately first.

If a cheat is made into the game; the developers obviously expect you to use it! So why not?

It depends on what the player wants to do.. Some like to just play around with cheats and take the easy way out while others feel that cheating is for scum bags and wont dare to even look at cheats lol

I tend to sometimes use them or sometimes don't use them depending on how I feel.. For example if I am starting a new game save of GTA IV I prob wont use any cheats but as I get into the game further into the story line when things start getting a little hard then I may throw in a cheat code here and there for a mission lol

I think that they add more fun to the game, I have never found them lame.

I personally love them, after I beat the game legitimately, I use cheat just to fuck around.

I don't find cheats to be annoying, as long as they aren't anything dramatic such as Aimbots on COD.

I think it depends largely on what cheats you're using and for what game.
Personally, I enjoy a legitimate playthrough. There are certain games though that I like having cheats enabled.
Take Borderlands for instance; for the most part, it's an SP based game. You can play online, but you're not really playing against another user (except when you duel, but meh).
My first playthrough was purely legitimate. My second, however, I dabbled with a save editor. Playthrough two was still incredibly fun.
There are games like (just about any within the CoD series) where the only cheats I don't have a problem with are SP/Spec Ops and things such as XP lobbies. It starts getting a bit irritating when someone's constantly using extra sensitive aim assist.