Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 391 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
What do you think about Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit?

Quote:(07-13-2018, 08:09 AM)Happy15 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Malware Bytes is good for cleaning threats that are already on your PC.

It's best to run MBAM alongside your currently-Installed AV.

The former targets viruses and malware In general, whilst the latter focuses on specifics hence what Malwarebytes misses, the AV may well detect. The same applies with MBAE.

Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Is part of the premium version of Malwarebytes, your complete defense against advanced threats.

Quote:(10-20-2018, 03:49 PM)tuvuxidoy Wrote:

Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Is part of the premium version of Malwarebytes, your complete defense against advanced threats.

I thought It sounded familiar:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

as good as I remember it's expired already right?

Quote:(11-12-2018, 01:59 AM)ThunderGod Wrote:

as good as I remember it's expired already right?

If you're referring to MBAE per se, It can still be downloaded as a standalone software.

Both the above links, are reputable sites that have been around for almost two decades.

Windows defender plus mbam would be a good combo but windows defender has come a long way in windows 10.

Quote:(12-27-2018, 03:19 AM)lanku Wrote:

Windows defender plus mbam would be a good combo but windows defender has come a long way in windows 10.

This combo has served me well over the past few years.

Quote:(12-27-2018, 03:19 AM)lanku Wrote:

I must say, Windows Defender has significantly Improved over the years with It's overall detection rate and Real-time protection.

I'm actually quite Impressed.