Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 511 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
What can I do with an Ebay scammers IP address?

Hi

A couple of weeks ago I got scammed by a Nigerian scammer. He rented a warehouse i LA and they provided me with three ip adressess from which he used to login to their webpage. One was in Nigeria and two in the UK. So my question is what I can I do with them? Im so pissed and I want to get this guy. I know his name, I have his address and a Hotmail-address. I tried the police but they are useless as always. Paying anyone who is willing to help me with this.

Thanks.

Quote:What can I do with an Ebay scammers IP address?

I know his name, I have his address and a Hotmail-address
I think It's a question of what you can do with all the details you have on hand.

You can build his profile from the ground up, and I don't need to elaborate what happens next.

A password for his hotmail mainly or so. Keyloggers or remote desktop. I dont know whats possible to do with just and ip address
[

Quote:(04-06-2020, 11:19 AM)holio2k Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

A password for his hotmail mainly or so. Keyloggers or remote desktop. I dont know whats possible to do with just and ip address
[

It's not possible to infect someone's computer solely with their IP address. The most you can get is their ISP and location. To actually infect a computer, you need direct access with the persons computer. Like an executable file, or physical contact with the computer.

I have his email. Can I send som crap to him like a keylogger or something?

Quote:(04-06-2020, 05:50 PM)holio2k Wrote:

Any recommendations what to do? Im willing to pay if somebody could help me out a bit.

@"Drako" said basically what you can do with his IP.

His email tho like you said you could email him, if it's his actual email w some like phisher page to try and get his login info or keylogger any of those things... not too much you can do.

Quote:(04-06-2020, 05:07 PM)holio2k Wrote:

You could try, but you'd have to have a very persuasive email.

and, if he's a scammer assuming he's a smart one I doubt that'll work.

Any recommendations what to do? Im willing to pay if somebody could help me out a bit.

Quote:(04-06-2020, 05:07 PM)holio2k Wrote:

If you send him a phishing email, definitely do it from a new email address. I'm not very experienced with phishing attacks though. I wouldn't be able to help.

I have never personally phished someone but I know my friend had a similar issue with someone a long time ago who knew what they were doing. I would try and research phishing to host a fake page to get his logins and info and from there you have so many options, there's also always rats, ddos attacks and such but I figured he would catch onto something like that.