Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 626 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
What are you binge watching currently?

Quote:(10-18-2021, 07:02 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (10-18-2021, 06:36 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (10-17-2021, 10:44 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

Few hours ago, I watched Thor: Ragnarok

What did you think of it?

Usually, every movie I see Thor as the main character is full of lie.. Still same but what amazed me how much work they have done in HULK. Giving our green monster expression and feeling of Joke, Sadness and Madness.

So I will give it 6/10.

Full of lies? O.o what do you mean? I've only seen part of that film. I'm very behind on my marvel film watching lol!

Quote:(10-18-2021, 08:45 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (10-18-2021, 07:02 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

Quote: (10-18-2021, 06:36 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

What did you think of it?

Usually, every movie I see Thor as the main character is full of lie.. Still same but what amazed me how much work they have done in HULK. Giving our green monster expression and feeling of Joke, Sadness and Madness.

So I will give it 6/10.

Full of lies? O.o what do you mean? I've only seen part of that film. I'm very behind on my marvel film watching lol!
I mean, they are fantasy. By the way I have watched around 16 of marvel movies and wanna finish 8 more movies tho. My online drive to watch all these was when I saw Iron Man death on a short video which was avengers.

Is Squid Game as good as everyone makes it seem? I want to see it but I'm not convinced at all...

Quote:(10-19-2021, 12:50 AM)mainglobe12 Wrote:

Is Squid Game as good as everyone makes it seem? I want to see it but I'm not convinced at all...

I found it enjoyable personally. It's very comparable to

(Japanese) or other Korean cinema. If you don't enjoy that type of movie or show, then it won't be up your alley.

Quote:(10-18-2021, 01:53 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

Quote: (10-18-2021, 08:45 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (10-18-2021, 07:02 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

So I will give it 6/10.

I mean, they are fantasy. By the way I have watched around 16 of marvel movies and wanna finish 8 more movies tho. My online drive to watch all these was when I saw Iron Man death on a short video which was avengers.

Um spoilers lol?
I've not seen that many. And I can't remember a lot from the ones I have seen. I'm going to try and watch them "chronologically".

Quote:(10-18-2021, 01:53 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

I mean, they are fantasy.
To attract their audience, almost every movie contains an element of fantasy.

you .

Quote:(10-21-2021, 10:16 AM)HypnoticMagician Wrote:

you .
You must be really bored.

Quote:(10-21-2021, 06:47 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (10-18-2021, 01:53 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

Quote: (10-18-2021, 08:45 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Um spoilers lol?
I've not seen that many. And I can't remember a lot from the ones I have seen. I'm going to try and watch them "chronologically".
I'm watching it chronologically wt a word xD..

Just google " How to watch avengers" it will give you a good list.

Quote: (10-21-2021, 09:54 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-18-2021, 01:53 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

I mean, they are fantasy.
To attract their audience, almost every movie contains an element of fantasy.

Well then, am a victim of Iron Mans death moment xD

Quote:(10-21-2021, 02:17 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

Well then, am a victim of Iron Mans death moment xD
As long as you enjoy It, that's all that matters.