Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 616 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
What Anime Are You Currently Watching?

How come nobody is watching Shingeki No Kyojin? Great anime, resembles a lot to Naruto.

I watch multiple animes at the same time. I believe I have 5 in progress but the one I am watching right now is vampire knight guilty for the second time.

Quote:(07-01-2013, 05:53 AM)Eren Yeager Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

How come nobody is watching Shingeki No Kyojin? Great anime, resembles a lot to Naruto.

I'm watching it next.

I'm not watching anything, I'm not really into Anime.

Watching My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU. It's pretty funny so far. Only on the 2nd episode.

I'm only watching Shingeki no Kyojin right now. As it's still being aired.

I only watching airing series at the moment, because visual novels:
Kiniro Mosaic
Blood Lad
Highschool DxD New
SnK

Well I just finished the last episode of Highschool DxD.

I am watching Mashiro-iro Symphony: The Color Of Lovers and Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun (both harems), and I REALLY need to get around to finishing Clannad.

In the world of Manga I am reading the on-going Rosario Vampire II which should be finishing in a few more months. I am also re-reading the Air Gear Manga for the 6th time.

In the world of Light Novels I am waiting for Volume 15 to be released on Baka-Tsuki so I can read that shit up.

Quote:(07-01-2013, 05:53 AM)Eren Yeager Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I got to episode 18, went to read on the Wiki to look for something, I forget what, and accidentally spoiled it, so I dropped the Anime as it is pointless to wait for something I already know happens. So right now I am speeding through the Manga cause I'm bored.