Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 562 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Webroot Antivirus Bias

I have been working at Geek Squad for about a year and a half now and one of the number one products that we are told to recommend is Webroot, as BestBuy employees we can get it free and I have tested it, its super lightweight and runs fast. I feel like I am extremely biased towards it though because I not only get it for free but being around people that constantly recommend it EVERY DAY, please share your opinions of the software!

~W

Never heard of the software at all. What is it used for and the benefits?

Webroot Is quite renowned for It's security software.

My first experience was over a decade ago with Spy Sweeper & Window Washer, of which both served their purpose very well.

I personally use Bitdefender. I'd suggest checking out TPSC on YouTube to make an informed decision. I dislike when people use security products simply based on "it's what I've always used" or "my friend said it's what they use". Do the research, figure out what is best for security and your own needs, and avoid McAfee.

Quote:(08-09-2018, 04:39 PM)Hoss Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I personally use Bitdefender. I'd suggest checking out TPSC on YouTube to make an informed decision. I dislike when people use security products simply based on "it's what I've always used" or "my friend said it's what they use". Do the research, figure out what is best for security and your own needs, and avoid McAfee.

Agree. It's always based on one's overall usability.

If you're a 70 year old grandmother solely navigating on Facebook liking a few posts here and there and posting comments, any AV will do. That aside, I certainly agree with McAfee. Probably the poorest AV I've experienced.

Thank you for the post very usefull