Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 494 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Wallpaper feedback? again...

YES! I am at it again...
This time my target is anonymous...
Which of the following is the best In your opinion?

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

[/hide]
[/hide]

Just thought you should know bro. Just to save you from getting flamed on by Oni and the rest of the community. Apparently they have this thing against Anonymous fan boys. I'd be careful putting up more stuff like this. Also, As far as the actual images go. My fave is the first one, but you need to adjust the text on all 3 of these and make them visible. I get what effect you were going for, but with text. It just doesn't work. Text is meant to always be visible, but small and subtle at the same time, unless it's the main focal point of the image. In which case it should be very visible.

Quote:(10-25-2013, 06:59 PM)ThexLaughingxMan Wrote:

Just thought you should know bro. Just to save you from getting flamed on by Oni and the rest of the community. Apparently they have this thing against Anonymous fan boys. I'd be careful putting up more stuff like this. Also, As far as the actual images go. My fave is the first one, but you need to adjust the text on all 3 of these and make them visible. I get what effect you were going for, but with text. It just doesn't work. Text is meant to always be visible, but small and subtle at the same time, unless it's the main focal point of the image. In which case it should be very visible.

I have to get my practise from somewhere, so I'll make whatever I'm Inspired to make... And anon stuff goes out to the public a lot better than other such things...
Anyways, Yes, I know the display is terrible here, especially on dark screens, the original 3840x2160 shows the text ok on my desktop. Anyway, I'll see to the text.
Thanks

Quote:(10-25-2013, 06:59 PM)ThexLaughingxMan Wrote:

You must be high, no one here really gives a fuck if you like Anonymous. Its your opinion and that's about it.

Anyways, I don't like the text in one and two at all(personal preference) but the coloring in #3 is good enough for me. #1 would be good but you can barely see the text.

Oni deleted it because he noticed all the flaming, but ask him yourself.

Quote:(10-26-2013, 01:32 AM)Feat Wrote:

You must be high, no one here really gives a fuck if you like Anonymous. Its your opinion and that's about it.

Anyways, I don't like the text in one and two at all(personal preference) but the coloring in #3 is good enough for me. #1 would be good but you can barely see the text.

High? No. I speak from experience. I made a banner for the site with a guy from Anonymous from it and half the forum flamed me. Don't be a dick.

Quote:(10-26-2013, 01:56 AM)ThexLaughingxMan Wrote:

High? No. I speak from experience. I made a banner for the site with a guy from Anonymous from it and half the forum flamed me. Don't be a dick.

Not being a dick. Please link me to the thread as I highly doubt that they'd be that stupid.

lmao @ Tear. Yep, that sounds about right.