Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 402 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
[WTB][75$] PayPal Limited, need someone to fix that

I need someone to fix my paypal limitation, I can provide everything they are asking for other than a social security number.
This is only because I'm underage and my account would get locked if I told them it.
I'm looking for someone that can call them and convince the rep to unlimit the account. I would be willing to pay 75$ or more depending on who it is.

There is only one thing to do.
Buy another person's ssn illegally.

Jokes aside, I wish you good luck and hoep you'll get your account unlocked again

I may be wrong, but sometimes they allow you to withdraw funds to a bank account after a certain period of time has lapsed.

Quote:(06-18-2018, 02:03 AM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I may be wrong, but sometimes they allow you to withdraw funds to a bank account after a certain period of time has lapsed.

I'm pretty certain you're correct.

I believe the funds can be withdrawn/transferred 180 days from when the account was limited, or when an (denied) appeal was generated by the account holder- whichever Is applicable.

Quote:(06-17-2018, 08:31 PM)HDMIPort Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I need someone to fix my paypal limitation, I can provide everything they are asking for other than a social security number.
This is only because I'm underage and my account would get locked if I told them it.
I'm looking for someone that can call them and convince the rep to unlimit the account. I would be willing to pay 75$ or more depending on who it is.

I'll try my best to do this for you, as I have in the past, but it does require another S/N lol. Otherwise, hook it up to a bank account and withdraw, then make a new verified account.