Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 585 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
[WIP]FORUM HERO

Just a design idea I had. Please post feedback. Not sure if there are any forums with this niche but it seems like a good idea in my opinion. :smile:
:rly:
Picture:
[Image: 2z7lzdf.png]

Nice design. I just don't like the menu at the left side. I may code it later.

Quote:(10-03-2013, 09:11 PM)Karma Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Nice design. I just don't like the menu at the left side. I may code it later. :tongue:

I don't know where else to put it... :fuu:

Quite nice, you should try to find a forum with that niche.

If they want it, get it coded & sell it to them.

I don't like the menu being at the side. It looks kinda weird, maybe that's because I got used to it being at the top. :hehe:

Quote:(10-04-2013, 05:59 PM)Mafia Wrote:

Quote: (10-04-2013, 09:58 AM)Blue Wrote:

I don't like the menu being at the side. It looks kinda weird, maybe that's because I got used to it being at the top. :hehe:
It was just an idea, I couldn't think of anywhere else to put it. :fuu:

Come down, I was just saying what I think about it. Others might like that idea to. :angel:

Quote:(10-04-2013, 09:58 AM)Blue Wrote:

It was just an idea, I couldn't think of anywhere else to put it. :fuu:

Not bad Mafia :smile:

Keep trying though

simple is good in my opinion and you did just that.

Thanks diamond. It was my first attempt at a design!