Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 271 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
WHMCS: Order Accept Encountered Problems- Curl error: couldn't connect to host Url

For the past four hours I have been trying to configure TCAdmin to work with whmcs. I set up the server in the server setting of WHMCS and added all the configurable options. I got my first demo order and when I select "Accept Order" I get this error:

Order Accept Encountered Problems
Curl error: couldn't connect to host Url:

[To see links please register here]

For some reason WHMCS can't connect, but when I connect I get this: "Visit

[To see links please register here]

for help". I tried that. Still no luck.

So I went into my server, found the billingapi.aspx file and it said this:
This is a marker file generated by the precompilation tool, and should not be deleted!"

Does anyone have any suggestions or solutions? All help is appreciated :)

-Max