Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 635 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Verified Premier or Business Paypal account(PAYPAL,WESTERN UNION TRANSFERS)

We also got available transactions on Western union which could be edited to any picker's information in United state. The transactions are done by using either high limit full info cards or bank logins (varies on amount) to make series of transfers to our ex-changers who in turn send the money to the receiver. This is done to increase the margin of safety both for us and the receiver.

Transfers are processed Immediately payment has been Confirmed. You Can Pick Up Funds From Any Western union Store in Your Location. All Transfers are done using our own offshore servers and Accounts so you have Nothing to worry about. I give you the MTCN, sender's info and all cash out info in 1-2 hours.

We're gonna need receiver's information to enable us change the previous receiver info to your desired picker information, it is 100% legit

Info required for Western union transfers;

Receiver's
: Full name
: City
: Country
: Valid email for receiving senders info.

You probably could read more about our services and deliveries.

Visit:

[To see links please register here]

Swift for inquiries;
Skype ID: secureworks0093
Discord ID: secureworks0093#4356
Whatsapp: +1(901)617-0736
Email: [email protected]

I neeed it please tell me how

Quote:(10-06-2019, 08:09 AM)sial590 Wrote:

I neeed it please tell me how
You probably could hit on our addon for quick replies in real time:
Swift for inquiries;
Whatsapp: +1(901)617-0736

sorry but that pdf is way to confusing and not clear how much for paypal transfers and how much are aged verified paypal accounts(with user agent and cookies of course) and how much for CC and can you answer like this -

Paypal transfers - $20 for $50

aged verified pp acount - $

CC with levels EU, US, UK, - $

Quote:(10-31-2019, 12:38 AM)The_New_Madara Wrote:

sorry but that pdf is way to confusing and not clear how much for paypal transfers and how much are aged verified paypal accounts(with user agent and cookies of course) and how much for CC and can you answer like this -

Paypal transfers - $20 for $50

aged verified pp acount - $

CC with levels EU, US, UK, - $
We would prefer a better and faster platform for quick replies in real time.

Swift for inquiries
Whats-app: +1(901)617-0736

everyone just posts their prices for services on the DNM forums thats how everyone spots if you're a scammer especially with paypal and WU transfers you can tell from the price.
so i advise you if your legit to just post it.

because it is standard rates that you have right?
or are you planning to charge everyone different(that looks more suspicious)
All other forums they do it avoid unessary questions if you are legit, because the pp transfer guys are busy and dont have much time to talk, and someone who wants to talk in stead of service quickly often considered a smooth talker aka scammer

i know where really sells and everyone who knows knows there are only two groups on the DNM who does it.

maybe you are a new and starting group? i could lead you to more clients but obviously im not going to tarnish my rep on those forums.

This is very clever! I need to take this information on board, thank you! I have recently started a small business and I need to know as much as possible about western union transactions in my state before the beginning of March. My friend informed me that I must necessarily open an LLC company, and advised me to

, since this way I will pay less tax and my transactions will be registered according to the law , especially if it concerns quite large amounts of money. I want to ask you for a service, if it is still possible, because in a month I will be obliged to do it. So please let me know if you can still help me, or if I can write to you