Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 464 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
|VOUCHED| should I start a Alienware AREA 51m se service

The ones i am selling retail for around 5000$

I think a good price would be around 800$ for them, could make some exceptions

easy resell value, i dont have enough drops or adresses to ship these to, so i think doing a good quick se service would make it easier for me.

do you think 800$ is enough? or should it be more or higher. 16% of value, which is significantly lower than what I usually charge, found a very very rare loophole with the 51ms :biggrin:

drop your discords in the comments and ill add you as soon as I can! very busy this week doing orders

VOUCHES
[Image: pcV1kK8.png]

Damn. I'd be interested on this if it's really possible. I'm tried to SE Dell once but failed. Haven't tried ever since. I'm better at refunding I guess. Haven't failed a single refund.

Quote:(06-14-2019, 09:58 PM)mitchellMTM Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Damn. I'd be interested on this if it's really possible. I'm tried to SE Dell once but failed. Haven't tried ever since. I'm better at refunding I guess. Haven't failed a single refund.

Yes it is really possible, send your discord or add mine for more info

vulva#9995

I think for a 5k laptop, 800$ is a really good price and has a lot of money making potential for people who can flip items like this. GLWS!

Quote:(06-14-2019, 11:50 PM)Faxnos Wrote:

I think for a 5k laptop, 800$ is a really good price and has a lot of money making potential for people who can flip items like this. GLWS! :smile:

Whether the person wanting to keep or resell this, I think it's a great deal. As we know, as the value of the item goes up the harder it is to SE usually, so I think this is a fair price.
As a side note, though, it could be tough to garner much sales without some type of vouch since this isn't chump change.

Quote:(06-15-2019, 06:45 PM)Thebear124 Wrote:

Quote: (06-14-2019, 11:50 PM)Faxnos Wrote:

I think for a 5k laptop, 800$ is a really good price and has a lot of money making potential for people who can flip items like this. GLWS! :smile:

Whether the person wanting to keep or resell this, I think it's a great deal. As we know, as the value of the item goes up the harder it is to SE usually, so I think this is a fair price.
As a side note, though, it could be tough to garner much sales without some type of vouch since this isn't chump change.

you're right, currently doing an order so im sure he/she will vouch

Yeah. I'll probably wait for a vouch but i'm very interested in this.

In my view, 800$ Is rather cheap. I'd be asking around 1k.

Think of It from a legit consumer's standpoint. If you came across a lappy on sale, reduced from 5,000$ to 1000$, you'd grab It there and then.

Quote:(06-16-2019, 03:46 AM)mothered Wrote:

In my view, 800$ Is rather cheap. I'd be asking around 1k.

Think of It from a legit consumer's standpoint. If you came across a lappy on sale, reduced from 5,000$ to 1000$, you'd grab It there and then.

Exactly how I look at it.
Even if you used it for personal use, then sold it in the future... You probably still get your money back and then some.

I'm all down for throwing $800 at this and I have already talked to OP about it.

It isn't chump change no, but I am all down to throw down that kind of money on something like that. No doubt about it.