Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 484 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
|VOUCHED| STARTING A PROFESSIONAL BOSE QC 35 II SE SERVICE

Quote:(07-05-2019, 07:02 PM)xxtripodxx Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Service available in canada ?

Not anymore unfortunately

Quote:(07-05-2019, 07:22 PM)Vulva Wrote:

Quote: (07-05-2019, 07:02 PM)xxtripodxx Wrote:

So I guess neither germany, right?

Quote:(07-05-2019, 07:22 PM)Vulva Wrote:

Quote: (07-05-2019, 07:02 PM)xxtripodxx Wrote:

Thank you ! if it becomes available again sometimes, let me know!

Quote:(07-12-2019, 04:02 AM)sezzy1 Wrote:

Bro can you ship worldwide what about your last post on Mac pro and I phones ,is the service still on kindly post if it still I wanna deal

You got the wrong person. I do not SE macbooks and iphones. and I dont ship worldwide

Bro can you ship worldwide what about your last post on Mac pro and I phones ,is the service still on kindly post if it still I wanna deal

OP said after trying it that its not available for my country(Slovakia).
He told me he can SE it for me if I get a US drop free of charge.
Ill try to ask for refund.
Anyways great experience with the OP.
Ill highly recommend and wish I could get them shipped to me. Ill update this if I get a refund/drop in US.

I sent you a message, there seems to be a good demand for these headphones. I got some money to spend and I am intereseted

Super late on doing this, but life got kinda crazy out of no where. Vulv worked like a charm and got me the headphones within 2 weeks. Best $60 ever spent, highly recommended.

Its been a while , could you please respond to me on discord? Thanks
Samuelson#9425

Quote:(07-30-2019, 10:53 AM)Samuelson Wrote:

Its been a while , could you please respond to me on discord? Thanks
Samuelson#9425

Good luck with that. For calling it professional, it feels far less than that most of if not the whole time.
Figured I'd give it a go. Paid for the advertised under a week bit and it's been over three and still nothing. I've gotten one response in that time frame. I know SEn can take some time but damn. Don't advertise something you obviously can't fulfill.