Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 917 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[Update] Syndicate Recruitment [/Update]

I have seen this group on HF. Always seemed like a good group. I might apply.

USERNAME
Timmy

SKILLS
[Put your skills here, they will be evaluated.]
- Gaming
- GFX (I'm ok with Photoshop)
- Sports (Not sure why this would matter on a forum)
- Typing (Good grammar and spelling)

REASON FOR APPLYING
I am applying because the group looks like a great one to join. I always love groups like these where there is a point to it other than the cool userbar and shit. The name also sounds pretty cool.

HOW I CAN HELP
I can help the group by keeping the sub-forum active. I plan on doing lots of giveaways in the sub-forum. I love being a positive guy who is always complimenting and encouraging other users. I can also give advice to people when they need it.

HOW THE GROUP CAN HELP
The group can help me by helping me out by doing things like giving me advice or rating my GFX, especially in the sub-forum.

Quote:(02-28-2013, 12:11 AM)Timmy Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

USERNAME
Timmy

SKILLS
- Gaming
- GFX (I'm ok with Photoshop)
- Sports (Not sure why this would matter on a forum)
- Typing (Good grammar and spelling)

REASON FOR APPLYING
I am applying because the group looks like a great one to join. I always love groups like these where there is a point to it other than the cool userbar and shit. The name also sounds pretty cool.

HOW I CAN HELP
I can help the group by keeping the sub-forum active. I plan on doing lots of giveaways in the sub-forum. I love being a positive guy who is always complimenting and encouraging other users. I can also give advice to people when they need it.

HOW THE GROUP CAN HELP
The group can help me by helping me out by doing things like giving me advice or rating my GFX, especially in the sub-forum.
Don't mean to be a dick, but this is not a 143-type lets make the community better type group.

USERNAME
[Phaze]

I'm 16 years old, turning 17 in less than two months.

SKILLS
- HTML
- CSS
- JQuery
- SEO
- Web Design
- Cross Browser Testing
- Mobile website optimization
- Vast knowledge of most scientific/political theories
- GFX, except my PS5 was destroyed along with my old computer, so I'm getting PS6 soon.

REASON FOR APPLYING
[Write a few sentences here and explain why you would like to join our group.]
To be perfectly honest, I need some motivation to post more. Being in a group will give me responsibility to contribute and help out. Otherwise, I'm just a drifter from LightForums with nothing to do here.

HOW I CAN HELP
[Write a few sentences here and explain how you can help the group.]
Web design is my passion. I'd be happy to help out or create some templates just for the experience. I'm also a huge fan of debating - my main area of interest on LF and SF was the debate section (on science/politics/religion).

I'll also go far enough to say that I pride myself on my academic intelligence and prowess. I'd be happy to help with homework, projects, etc.

HOW THE GROUP CAN HELP
[Write a few sentences here and explain how the group can help you.]
As I'm still a teenager, it's evident I'm still looking for pathways in life to take. I'm looking for hobbies to do, philosophies to follow, religions to study, and most importantly, websites to code for experience. As you said in your thread title, this group is an amalgamation of those who lust for knowledge - something I can relate to.

What exactly are you recruiting for rofl?

This group has changed ownership. The new leader is ๖ۣۣۜۜFear.

Due to leadership changes, a new recruitment thread has been opened up.

Please apply at

[To see links please register here]

from now on.