Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 390 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Unlock folderlock file?

I have been using folder lock (

[To see links please register here]

)files to secure my files for years.
Recently I fished out my old hard drive and found my old backup *.flk file in it. But I forgot my password I had used then. Is there anyway to decrypt it? I used a simple combination of alphabets and numbers as long as I remember.

Use the registration key as the passwd .it will work

Used it quite a long time ago.If you have forgotton your password then use your registration key as password

Quote:(10-02-2015 05:14 AM)singularity Wrote:

I have been using folder lock (

)files to secure my files for years.
Recently I fished out my old hard drive and found my old backup *.flk file in it. But I forgot my password I had used then. Is there anyway to decrypt it? I used a simple combination of alphabets and numbers as long as I remember.

Used it quite a long time ago.If you have forgotten your password then use your registration key as password.

That unloacks the app but not the vault