Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 446 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Udemy - Social Engineering Expert Full-course

[Image: a8d9d2d706ddd3d3ee0490a49da02b5e.jpeg]
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48.0 KHz
Language: English | Size: 4.42 GB | Duration: 6h 7m
From Beginner to Advanced

What you'll learn
Students will learn about Social Engineering Attack Vectors well beyond just email phishing
Students will learn about the Social Engineering Kill Chain methodology
Students will be able to execute Social Engineering Operations with precision, confidence and accuracy
Learn how to read a target's body language and micro expressions
Learn Social Engineering tactics directly from the Founder & CEO of a Cyber Security consulting company with over 15 years Social Engineering experience
Requirements
You should be able to use a PC at the beginner level
You should be able to understand basic computer terminology
A basic understanding of Social Engineering
Description
Learn Social Engineering from the author of one of the best-selling Social Engineering books on Amazon. Hello, my name is Jeremiah Talamantes, founder and former CEO of RedTeam Security -- a cyber security services firm specializing in Social Engineering, Red Teaming, and Penetration Testing for some of the world's largest companies. A few years ago my company was the subject of a viral video on Youtube called, "Hacking The Grid" and later featured on NBC's Dateline.
I developed this course especially for people interested in becoming a social engineer or simply enhancing their social engineering skills. More importantly, I discuss what to avoid as well. In this course, I provide a comprehensive strategy to learning the craft and all the downloadable documents you might need in the execution of your own social engineering campaign for your company or your own security practice.
Are you under the impression Social Engineering only amounts to email phishing? Are you one of the hundreds of thousands that use "social engineering tools" without knowing human psychology, kill chain methodology, micro-expressions, and execution principles behind exploiting human behavior?
This Social Engineering Expert course focuses on far more than just email phishing. Learn about social engineering kill chain methodology and how to use it to craft and execute your own social engineering campaigns with precision and confidence. Discover various attack vectors, such as Baiting, Vishing, and Pretexting. Stop what you're doing and take a minute to check out this course.
Who this course is for
Anyone who wants to know advanced tactics well beyond just email phishing
Any who wants to enter into the emerging field of Ethical Hacking, specializing in Social Engineering

Homepage

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

Hidden Content
You must

or