Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 650 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
[ UPDATED 7/10/2019 ] Drako's RAT pack

Hmm Thanks for the pack tho please add some Binder application would you?

Quote:(10-24-2017, 09:08 AM)Imm0rtal Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hmm Thanks for the pack tho please add some Binder application would you?

I'll think about it. There's going to be an update soon adding botnets so I may add one or two binders.

Quote:(10-23-2017, 05:52 PM)Mystique Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:50 PM)Monyo Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:15 PM)Drako Wrote:

So the ports open but no slaves connect?

Yes. I'm running RAT servers inside a VM, is there any change I should do?

You sure your VM allows incoming/outgoing traffic?

Yes. What I think I did wrong is I set the localhost as the server IP using Orcus. What IP should listen? My IPv4? On the exe, I put my noip and duckdns IPs but still no success.

Quote:(10-25-2017, 12:51 PM)Monyo Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:52 PM)Mystique Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:50 PM)Monyo Wrote:

Yes. I'm running RAT servers inside a VM, is there any change I should do?

Yes. What I think I did wrong is I set the localhost as the server IP using Orcus. What IP should listen? My IPv4? On the exe, I put my noip and duckdns IPs but still no success.

I apologize for not responding very quick. I will say though that I have trouble with Orcus connecting to duckdns and noip. I've tried both but to no avail. I'm also pretty sure that Orcus was intended for local use only so you have to use your own IP. Sorry if this let you down at all.

Quote:(10-29-2017, 05:06 PM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (10-25-2017, 12:51 PM)Monyo Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:52 PM)Mystique Wrote:

I apologize for not responding very quick. I will say though that I have trouble with Orcus connecting to duckdns and noip. I've tried both but to no avail. I'm also pretty sure that Orcus was intended for local use only so you have to use your own IP. Sorry if this let you down at all.
Does it work with ngrok?

Quote:(10-29-2017, 05:16 PM)--null-- Wrote:

Does it work with ngrok?

[/quote]

Havn't tested that yet, or even heard of it really if I can be honest. You can try it. It seems it could work.

awesome job, thanks for sharing

What leaked RAT would you recommend then? @Drako

Quote:(11-07-2017, 04:51 PM)Monyo Wrote:

What leaked RAT would you recommend then? @Drako

Probably REVENGE v0.3 is the 2nd best in my opinion or you can go with njRat if you want something easy.

Quote:(11-08-2017, 06:14 PM)Monyo Wrote:

Works with the any of the dns providers mentioned above?

You bet. I know they both work with NoIP but not sure about Duck DNS. REVENGE is also really good at crypting itself.