Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 240 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
UP TO $200 BTC FREE [NO INVESTMENT]

Quote:(10-15-2020, 03:37 PM)fritz Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Well when you're a kid with only parents' pocket money it could be tempting
To be honest, I was getting 1.80$ pocket money per week In the mid 1980s- 35 years ago.

Nowadays, If It was 200$, I'd consider It depending on the amount of work physically generated. 2$ wouldn't even buy half a cup of coffee.

Quote:(10-15-2020, 03:49 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-15-2020, 03:37 PM)fritz Wrote:

Well when you're a kid with only parents' pocket money it could be tempting
To be honest, I was getting 1.80$ pocket money per week In the mid 1980s- 35 years ago.

Nowadays, If It was 200$, I'd consider It depending on the amount of work physically generated. 2$ wouldn't even buy half a cup of coffee.

So now we know your age and your salary, what a coming out ! :xd:

But yeah I personally was using something a bit like that with some friends when I was a kid, cause we were playing CS 1.6, all together it would pay our private server. Not a lot of money for sure, but it was still pretty cool to think we managed to have our own server for free

Quote:(10-15-2020, 04:11 PM)fritz Wrote:

So now we know your age and your salary, what a coming out !
Don't believe everything you read without verifying Its authenticity.

Quote:(10-15-2020, 04:11 PM)fritz Wrote:

But yeah I personally was using something a bit like that with some friends when I was a kid, cause we were playing CS 1.6, all together it would pay our private server. Not a lot of money for sure, but it was still pretty cool to think we managed to have our own server for free :wink2:
Any money Is better In your pocket than anyone else's.

Quote:(10-16-2020, 03:00 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-15-2020, 04:11 PM)fritz Wrote:

So now we know your age and your salary, what a coming out !
Don't believe everything you read without verifying Its authenticity.
I was totally expecting an answer like that ! But if that can make you feel better, I barely believe anything you say ! :xd:

Quote:(10-16-2020, 03:00 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-15-2020, 04:11 PM)fritz Wrote:

But yeah I personally was using something a bit like that with some friends when I was a kid, cause we were playing CS 1.6, all together it would pay our private server. Not a lot of money for sure, but it was still pretty cool to think we managed to have our own server for free :wink2:
Any money Is better In your pocket than anyone else's.

Well it depends.. But I won't debate about that haha

Quote:(10-16-2020, 01:29 PM)fritz Wrote:

I was totally expecting an answer like that ! But if that can make you feel better, I barely believe anything you say ! :xd:
My emotions are Immaterial.

It's my capacity to manipulate the contents In question that's of relevance, particularly how you Interpret It.
Back on-topic.