Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 452 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Tutorial Free money with samsung refund offers

useless method as stated above

Quote:(12-14-2022, 06:13 PM)JoeBarbaro Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I Read the terms and conditions for the cashback offer for Samsung tvs.

It clearly says if you cancel order weithin 6 months you have to repay them the cashback.

So this method is basically useless.
^ This Is a prime example of why research Is an Integral part of every SE.

Quote:(12-14-2022, 06:13 PM)JoeBarbaro Wrote:

I Read the terms and conditions for the cashback offer for Samsung tvs.

It clearly says if you cancel order weithin 6 months you have to repay them the cashback.

So this method is basically useless.

This is true in case you order directly from the samsung website (but I specified that you should not order from them). If you order from a reseller and you send back the order samsung has no way to check if you have cancelled or not. Isn't that right @mothered?

So unless I'm wrong and samsung has the means to check (and does check) with the resellers if the customer didn't get the order refunded, then the method does indeed work.

Quote: (12-12-2022, 07:56 AM)Endeavor Wrote:

Quote: (12-10-2022, 12:11 PM)Alz007 Wrote:

Hello, I'm sharing with you a method that I "invented" (even if it has probably already been done by someone else but I have not seen it anywhere).

This one consists in returning a purchased product (legitimately) while taking advantage of the samsung refund offer associated with it, allowing you to win 20 to 500 euros depending on the offer.

I've already done it with small value items in order to get about 100 euros back in total but since the forms are the same between small value items and more expensive ones it should work for all offers.

The only disadvantage is the processing time to get the refund but the advantage is to receive the money directly on your bank account instead of having to resell the products you got refunded.

I did it in the European region, it should work everywhere, the operation of Samsung is (normally) not different but I prefer to quote this detail.

1. Search on the samsung website about the refund offers (from 20 euros to 500 euros)

2. Order an eligible product from an authorized dealer (this is important)

3. Take a picture of the product barcode instead of cutting it out as required in the form

4. Retouch it on photoshop to make it look like it was cut out

5. Once all the details have been recovered, return the product to the seller to obtain a refund

6. Fill in the samsung form perfectly (this is important otherwise they will not hesitate to refuse the refund)

7. You just have to wait for your file to be approved (you will receive an email)

8. And some time later the money will be credited to your bank account

9. You can repeat this method several times with Samsung with different offers but try to change dealer each time (it is rather suspicious to buy TVs at 1000 euros from the same seller and return them each time)

10. Enjoy !

When you say cut out, do you mean the bar code or the number? Or is it both? Do you have an example?

This is the product label with the barcode that you can find on the box. You have to make it look like you have cut it out by making a photoshop and a picture in order to get your money back from the retailer.

Quote:(12-17-2022, 11:51 PM)Alz007 Wrote:

If you order from a reseller and you send back the order samsung has no way to check if you have cancelled or not.
That's provided the reseller doesn't contact Samsung - which there's no reason to.

Quote:(12-18-2022, 02:16 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-17-2022, 11:51 PM)Alz007 Wrote:

If you order from a reseller and you send back the order samsung has no way to check if you have cancelled or not.
That's provided the reseller doesn't contact Samsung - which there's no reason to.

Great, thanks. And there is no procedure in which Samsung would contact the retailer to check if the customer has requested a refund? (I'm interested because I'd like to try a 900 euro refund offer on a TV)

Quote:(12-18-2022, 10:57 AM)Alz007 Wrote:

And there is no procedure in which Samsung would contact the retailer to check if the customer has requested a refund?
Not that I'm aware of.

Under normal circumstances, I've yet to experience It, so It's safe to say that there Isn't a procedure In place.

Where can I find the best cashback offers? Should I just randomly search the websites of manufacturers for keywords?

Just a little message to tell you the method still works fine.
I have just received on my account the cashback of 900 euros for the tv.
It was just a little long but with some persistence it works good !

Only phone returns are available in my country, does it work on phones?

Quote:(03-06-2023, 06:10 PM)Zelda7711 Wrote:

Only phone returns are available in my country, does it work on phones?

Phones returns? What do you mean by that?