Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 817 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
[TuT] How To Setup Cybergate RAT [TuT]

A question, how will I know if the people have connected to my server? Is it through Cybergate or the link..?? Or what is it? Thanks for your help.

works fine!!
thank you!!!

First of all,the tutorial is the BEST!! Although i am having a problem when i created server.exe and tried to run it in my pc it says mozsqlite3 is not found,,i followed the exact steps,,plz help!

Is CyberGate still undetected?
Nice tutorial anyways

Put it on USB and put on at least 5 computers went back to my laptop NONE AT ALL :/ I did everything to the word please explain how to fix. Also BTW My computer was on when I was spreading it.

Quote:(04-05-2011, 12:06 AM)Caliburner9 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Nice and easy tutorial...but the ''CyberGate Download'' link gives me an error...could you maybe upload it to MU or MF, please?

Maybe you could try to

[To see links please register here]

This looks like it has been leaked from HacI<forums??
Please give author credits....

Hey awesome tutorial.

I've downloaded and extracted cybergate. But when i run it and press "start" it freezes! And i have to end the process to get rid of it. Is there something I need to have installed to run it?

Hey awesome tutorial.

I've downloaded and extracted cybergate. But when i run it and press "start" it freezes! And i have to end the process to get rid of it. Is there something I need to have installed to run it?

Download Link is not working Pls Update it