Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 332 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Tor, some help would be nice...

Quote:(04-07-2013, 12:39 PM)smexyguy Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (04-06-2013, 11:23 PM)Three Wrote:

Quote: (04-06-2013, 11:19 PM)smexyguy Wrote:

Dude, i dont need information about links..i need help to know why i cant access those sites...maybe someone know any guy who know well Tor? I could email him throw @tor.org...because as i can understand i can't find any valuable info and help in normal web :/
Also, looks like mostly i fail to go to links with snapBBS...
P.S. Turning off Java and Flash didn't helped.
P.S.S. ill try to put all links that i couldn't get in. All those are from hidden wiki, and non of them are CP...

- Paranormal Alians 'n Shit

- Cafe at the End of the Internet

- Democrat Watch

When I went into the deepweb I noped out real quick, and formatted my partition.
As far as I know if tor blocks the site, you shouldn't be going there. I did not get any blocked sites, and I used the tutorial I linked you too.
Did you try these i showed? Also, that tutorial doesn't give any help lol, it only show soe links and give link to Tor bundle download. I have downloaded Tor, so that tutorial in my case are useless...i need help from someone expierenced with tor...

Quote: (04-07-2013, 01:32 AM)w00t Wrote:

Tor can't, and therefore doesn't, censor .onion links. The circuit you got probably stopped working, or the server hosting the hidden service is offline. Generate a new circuit and try again.

EDIT: Oh my god you're trying to use onion.to. Burn your HDD and get new RAM.
And what is bad with onion.to links? Like, it so hard to tell me don't go to onion.to because blablabla...you say burn hdd and get new ram..doesnt help me at all...

TOR is for anonymity and onion.to doesn't provide any anonymity at all, that's why.

Okay, so what i can do, to make onion.to provide me anonymity? Then i will can go in these sites...because those sites are usable for most of TOR users, but not for me..so that means there is some problems with my Tor setting or something like that...

Quote: (04-07-2013, 01:00 PM)INST1NCT Wrote:

Quote: (04-07-2013, 12:39 PM)smexyguy Wrote:

Dude, i dont need information about links..i need help to know why i cant access those sites...maybe someone know any guy who know well Tor? I could email him throw @tor.org...because as i can understand i can't find any valuable info and help in normal web :/
P.S.S. ill try to put all links that i couldn't get in. All those are from hidden wiki, and non of them are CP...

- Democrat Watch

When I went into the deepweb I noped out real quick, and formatted my partition.
As far as I know if tor blocks the site, you shouldn't be going there. I did not get any blocked sites, and I used the tutorial I linked you too.
Did you try these i showed? Also, that tutorial doesn't give any help lol, it only show soe links and give link to Tor bundle download. I have downloaded Tor, so that tutorial in my case are useless...i need help from someone expierenced with tor...

Tor can't, and therefore doesn't, censor .onion links. The circuit you got probably stopped working, or the server hosting the hidden service is offline. Generate a new circuit and try again.

And what is bad with onion.to links? Like, it so hard to tell me don't go to onion.to because blablabla...you say burn hdd and get new ram..doesnt help me at all...

TOR is for anonymity and onion.to doesn't provide any anonymity at all, that's why.
Also, all tor links i can get that are in hidden wiki (also a hidden wiki) is onion.to...so, baisicly all hidden sites are onion.to, or if it is without .to it show me error - unable to connect..so yh, everything is so simple, but looks like for me it is something impossible to fix...

Quote:(04-07-2013, 01:32 PM)smexyguy Wrote:

Okay, so what i can do, to make onion.to provide me anonymity? Then i will can go in these sites...because those sites are usable for most of TOR users, but not for me..so that means there is some problems with my Tor setting or something like that...

- Democrat Watch

Also, all tor links i can get that are in hidden wiki (also a hidden wiki) is onion.to...so, baisicly all hidden sites are onion.to, or if it is without .to it show me error - unable to connect..so yh, everything is so simple, but looks like for me it is something impossible to fix...

You shouldn't be useing onion.to, the addresses are not ontion.to.

onion.to is a way for people without tor to access the web, when you request something from onion.to, an onion.to server requests it from the tor network, which is why onion.to can block sites it likes. You need to actually be useing tor, simply type in the address, insted of ontion.to, just use .onion.

For example:

becomes

Quote:(04-07-2013, 04:57 PM)3SidedSquare Wrote:

Quote: (04-07-2013, 01:32 PM)smexyguy Wrote:

You shouldn't be useing onion.to, the addresses are not ontion.to.

onion.to is a way for people without tor to access the web, when you request something from onion.to, an onion.to server requests it from the tor network, which is why onion.to can block sites it likes. You need to actually be useing tor, simply type in the address, insted of ontion.to, just use .onion.

For example:

becomes

thats the problem, when i remove from onion.to ".to" , it says unable to connect...

[Image: qrmALIW.png]

Build a new circuit then. Or the server is down.

Quote:(04-07-2013, 05:45 PM)w00t Wrote:

Build a new circuit then. Or the server is down.
Im not really sure what is circuit and how to build it..maybe you could help me with that?

I found the problem, the assassination market has been taken down, onion.to still blocks it because it's on their blacklist.

Quote:(04-08-2013, 12:17 AM)3SidedSquare Wrote:

I found the problem, the assassination market has been taken down, onion.to still blocks it because it's on their blacklist.

Non of my given links are assasination markets. And this error happen to 60-70% of links i found in hidden wiki...

The server it's running off is, according to