Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 672 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Your Opinions on The Rising of a Shield Hero?

Personally I enjoy the anime; a boy transferred into another world, as the weakest of the four who get summoned?! You don't see that everyday. An anime where the MC isn't ultra powerful? (Yes were looking at you Saitama) Though other people and I don't enjoy the part about slavery, It still makes a good anime. I recommend the anime, and if you want to know every episode comes out every Wednesday. (There is currently 2 episodes so far...)

What are your guys opinion on the anime? I don't judge.

The synopsis sounds pretty funny. Of the newer anime, I've heard pretty good things about it. Might give it a watch.

I'll probably wait until it's come out fully (I'm a binge watcher) before I take a proper look at it. It does sound interesting, though.

Quote:(01-20-2019, 03:06 AM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

The synopsis sounds pretty funny. Of the newer anime, I've heard pretty good things about it. Might give it a watch.

I would read the Manga first, there's only two episodes so it doesn't give you the full thing. Also the manga is deep, so you'll enjoy it a lot

For me, it seem unique. The very concept of having protagonist wielding a shield is game changing to the viewing experience so try give it a go. Side note though, this anime has similar tone to goblin slayer but it isnt really the same.

Quote:(02-01-2019, 02:26 PM)Azure Sploit Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

For me, it seem unique. The very concept of having protagonist wielding a shield is game changing to the viewing experience so try give it a go. Side note though, this anime has similar tone to goblin slayer but it isnt really the same.

Agreed upon, though I decided to read the manga, and it seems to get even more better. Good luck with the show~