Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 706 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
The movies of 2017

Is it just me or has 2017 been killing it!

First it was Get Out, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Pirates of the Carribean and Wonder Woman. A lot more for sure, I'm a huge movie fanatic so I've probably seen at least 1 or 2 movies in theatres since the academic year ended in April, a bit less frequent during the school year. king Arthur and Alien were decent too!

I'm really looking forward to Feb 2018 though, Marvel is def going to kill it like always!

☣ SING - WATCHED
☣ The Fate of The Furious
☣ Transformers: The Last Knight
☣ Smurfs: The Lost Village
☣ Despicalble Me 3
☣ Spiderman Homecomming
☣ Assasins Creed
☣ Kong: Skull Island
☣ Thor: Ragnarok
☣ The Mummy
☣ Wonder Woman
☣ The Boss Baby
☣ World War Z 2
☣ Passebgers
☣ THe Great Wall

Thats my list LOL

Dang, I've got so many films to catch up on. I'm mostly eager to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and Pirates of the Caribbean!
I've still yet to catch up with ones from the end of 2016...

As much as I love movies, nothing this summer has caught my attention. Ive really wanted a mindless summer action flick to go see, but theres been nothing.

Want to see Passengers. Danny McBride is apparently in it.

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

[To see links please register here]

to view this content.

I really want to watch GOG2!

Well, this is the first year with more than one movie that has grabbed my attention... while there's a lot that I liked, there's also a lot that I consider shit. Here's my list based off of my opinion on what I've seen so far.

"I'd buy a DVD of that"
  • GotG Vol. 2
  • Logan
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • John Wick Chapter 2
  • Get Out
  • Wonder Woman
  • T2 Trainspotting

"eh, it was alright"
  • Baywatch
  • Power Rangers
  • Life
  • The Fate of the Furious
  • Once Upon a Time in Venice
  • Cars 3

"well this was a waste of my money and time"
  • Ghost in the Shell
  • CHIPS
  • All Eyez on Me
  • The Mummy
  • The Bye Bye Man
  • The Book of Henry
  • Captain Underpants
  • Assassin's Creed

So yeah, while I did feel that I got ripped off on some titles (Luckily everything but GitS on the low end I had watched at the drive-in or didn't have to pay for so it was either a double feature and only like $7.50 to get in or just free) there's a fair share of stuff I had enjoyed - looking at what's supposed to be coming out, I'm still excited on a few releases here and there but I wouldn't say this is too great of a year just yet.

Not that I watch movies, but I'd mostly be Interested to see Wonder Woman.

I grew up with the Wonder Woman series (played by Lynda Carter) and given today's technological advancements with visual effects, I believe It's a must-see movie.

@"Jiggly" and I were wanting to see the 2nd John Wick film, since we'd seen the first. Might be interested in Logan or Wonder Woman, too.

There were some great movies this year, but my favorite so far is Logan. I want to see Pirates of the Carribeans: Dead Men Tell No Tales, but I've been getting mixed reviews

Wonder Woman is probably the next movie I'll watch