Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 907 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous

[Image: 599194.jpg?893072528]

"Which side will you choose?"
What is it?

Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous is a supernatural gender-bender action-comedy seinen manga series written by Kyousuke Kagami, with art by Yokota Takuma. Serialized in Young Magazine (monthly) and starting publication since December 2011, it is currently an ongoing series.

What's it about?

The power to jump extraordinary distances. The power to change other people's genders. The power to change curry from delicious to head-blowing poisonous. The power literally fight with sex.

What do these abilities have in common? They're commonplace in a world where Majin exist: humans who have awoken to supernatural powers. Segregated and looked down upon by their normal human peers, those who can control their bloodlust and abilities are sent to a school where they live side by side with humans: Dangerosu.

However, even among this reformatory school, housed to contain and ensure relations between Majin, there exists a rift between two groups: the Banchou Group, and the Seitokai. Deadlocked in a battle for power, the two faced a temporary peace... until a new student, Ryouseiin Otome, disrupts the balance, being forced to choose sides before the coming Armageddon. Meanwhile, a third party slowly slinks into the fray, hellbent on killing anyone that is coined a Majin...

Where can I read it?

Scanlations are available at

[To see links please register here]

Final Notes

If I had to rename this series, it would most likely be called Battle of the Sexes.

Sounds like pretty mindfuckery. I'll add it to my mangos list. Thanks a bunch Mis!

Sounds like pretty mindfuckery. I'll add it to my mangos list. Thanks a bunch Mis!