Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 896 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Target Receipt Templates Online&In-Store!

Hope you guys enjoy this as much as you did the other pack I released, Templates are used for social engineering please do not use these or download these if you don't know what you're doing <3

This pack only has..
Bestbuy
Target(Instore Receipt + Online Receipt)

Link

[To see links please register here]

ONE Revenue link and I honestly hate to do it, just to prevent leachers and I make a lil off you doing the captcha.
NOTE:
After the human verify, press the free download it will be really small, kinda hard to see it and stay on that page and make sure ad blocker is off or else the download button won't work (Won't give you the popup to the download) might give you another captcha but don't over think it, just making this for the people that want to learn and don't understand how the revenue link works, and how to get to the download.

Hope you guys enjoy please like this if I should post more.

If you need any help my kik is "photoshop" I love to help you guys as much as I can

Nice work again.

I'll have to get some UK receipts for you to put your work to good use for us Brits

Please do! You have my discord don't be afraid to send me a message

Anyone have any requested sites I should do? Nike? anything just give it a reply!

Quote:(02-21-2019, 10:25 PM)prevent Wrote:

Anyone have any requested sites I should do? Nike? anything just give it a reply!

Logitech and SteelSeries would be nice.

Once again, good work.

how can you effectively use these? does anyone have a tutorial? Thanks.

Quote:(02-22-2019, 04:57 AM)kingrozan Wrote:

how can you effectively use these? does anyone have a tutorial? Thanks.

look at my other threads, check out my Razer SE, its somewhat of a tutorial

Quote:(02-22-2019, 06:48 AM)relaxed state Wrote:

Dropping 40 in the 4th, I see you homie. I already said thank you but here's another one, needed that font type for some of my SE's & maybe old templates I had stored away.

1 Request: Can you make a PS Template for Adorama & B&H?

if you have any receipts from there send me them and I will do it, I don't have receipts from there and I really don't wanna look around to find the most recent one. I really hope you understand <3

Dropping 40 in the 4th, I see you homie. I already said thank you but here's another one, needed that font type for some of my SE's & maybe old templates I had stored away.

1 Request: Can you make a PS Template for Adorama & B&H?

Quote:(02-21-2019, 09:33 AM)prevent Wrote:

Hope you guys enjoy this as much as you did the other pack I released, Templates are used for social engineering please do not use these or download these if you don't know what you're doing <3

This pack only has..
Bestbuy
Target(Instore Receipt + Online Receipt)

Link

ONE Revenue link and I honestly hate to do it, just to prevent leachers and I make a lil off you doing the captcha.
NOTE:
After the human verify, press the free download it will be really small, kinda hard to see it and stay on that page and make sure ad blocker is off or else the download button won't work (Won't give you the popup to the download) might give you another captcha but don't over think it, just making this for the people that want to learn and don't understand how the revenue link works, and how to get to the download.

Hope you guys enjoy please like this if I should post more.

If you need any help my kik is "photoshop" I love to help you guys as much as I can :smile:

Hey guys im new to this site and wanna help out i used to sell and buy a bunch of pcparts so pm what manufactuer or retailer receipt youd like and if i have them i'll send over