Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 232 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
[Tag] Hellriser

[Image: hellriser_by_hyakudou-d6ray9b.png]

[To see links please register here]

Its been a while since I last created a Forum Signature / Tag but I hope I haven't fully lost my touch yet. I would like some feedback from the community on this, but I am not interested in "feedback" that does not state a reason. If you want to say its good or bad, please state the reason(s) why you think its either of them.

The first thing I noticed is. It lacks depth. Your render is the main focal point and that's good, but you don't want to have the render cover up the whole space of the tag. It also looks over-sharpened. The colors are fine, I don't mind the style. Your boarders are too thin and are really unnoticeable. So you should ether make them bigger or remove them altogether. Try adding some C4D's that's just my personal preference. It could really make the difference. Also, the only last statement I have is. The colors are a bit monochromatic. Try checking out a color wheel online and get a good sense of great colors that blend well together. I had one but I lost the link some time ago. if I find it again. I'll link you.

Quote:(10-21-2013, 06:23 PM)ThexLaughingxMan Wrote:

The first thing I noticed is. It lacks depth. Your render is the main focal point and that's good, but you don't want to have the render cover up the whole space of the tag. It also looks over-sharpened. The colors are fine, I don't mind the style. Your boarders are too thin and are really unnoticeable. So you should ether make them bigger or remove them altogether. Try adding some C4D's that's just my personal preference. It could really make the difference. Also, the only last statement I have is. The colors are a bit monochromatic. Try checking out a color wheel online and get a good sense of great colors that blend well together. I had one but I lost the link some time ago. if I find it again. I'll link you.

Firstly, thanks for the feedback.

I would just like to comment on your feedback.

The render really isn't covering the entire background, I removed more or less everything it's back. So the only thing that is there is the body itself. About the sharpen however, that I mostly up to personal preference, but I can see what you mean about it. The reason the borders are so thing is rather simple, even a single more pixel made them too thick to be there and they are meant to be there to make it stand out just a little. As for the C4D, this signature does contain C4Ds, though they are rather small and fairly hidden from view.

The only thing I don't get with your feedback, is how you commented on that the colors were good first then you comment about the lack of blending with them. ( It seems like you forgot what you wrote in the start to me. ) Also, with color wheel, are you referring to Itten's Color Contrasts?

I like it!

Although, it could lose a little bit of the sharpness.

Quote:(10-21-2013, 06:30 PM)Ichi Wrote:

Firstly, thanks for the feedback.

I would just like to comment on your feedback.

The render really isn't covering the entire background, I removed more or less everything it's back. So the only thing that is there is the body itself. About the sharpen however, that I mostly up to personal preference, but I can see what you mean about it. The reason the borders are so thing is rather simple, even a single more pixel made them too thick to be there and they are meant to be there to make it stand out just a little. As for the C4D, this signature does contain C4Ds, though they are rather small and fairly hidden from view.

The only thing I don't get with your feedback, is how you commented on that the colors were good first then you comment about the lack of blending with them. ( It seems like you forgot what you wrote in the start to me. ) Also, with color wheel, are you referring to Itten's Color Contrasts?

You're welcome firstly. Secondly I see. Hmm, that must be one huge render. As far as the sharpening. Ah, ok. That's cool, and I see. Well I would recommend removing the borders altogether then. Imo. Also, I didn't forget what I was typing to you. I probably just didn't phrase what I meant correctly and I apologize for that. I meant that the colors are good, but, at the same time. They are monochromatic. Imo, and that the render isn't very well blended with the background. I hope I was more clear this time. If not, I apologize once again.

Nice signature man, though I have 2 problems with it, not really big problems though, me just being fussy. First off, it feels to bright. For some people, it is a bit hard on the eyes, like myself. Second, like Custy said, it feels a bit to sharp, but that is me just being a picky. Other than that, it is a great signature!

nice . i like the design .