Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 299 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
[TV Show Review] Stranger Things

Stranger Things
Drama, Horror, Mystery

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

What is it about?
When a young boy disappears, his mother, a police chief, and his friends must confront terrifying forces in order to get him back.

Why do you recommend it?
When Netflix showed me the trailer for this series, I immediately knew I was going to like it. I absolutely adored the movie Super 8, and this felt like a nod to that with a few variations.

Stranger Things did not disappoint. From the very beginning, we were sucked into it with a tense opening scene that set the stage for what sort of series this was going to be. We're introduced to the characters one by one, in a way that makes us understand that each of them is going to eventually play a role in the outworking of the plot. I initially thought that Hopper was going to be a character that I disliked, but that wasn't the case. He was human and flawed, and I loved how his backstory was revealed little by little, up until the last episode, when we saw the culmination of what made him into the man that he was. I thought Winona Ryder did brilliantly as a strained, anxious, just-a-little-shy-of-emotionally-unstable mother of a lost child. And all of the kids were phenomenal in their roles, but I especially appreciated Millie Bobby Brown's performance as El/Eleven. She didn't have much dialogue, and most of her acting was done with her body language, her eyes, and her facial expressions, and it was absolutely brilliant.

What is my rating of this movie?
(4.6★/5★)

[To see links please register here]

I never made the connection to Super 8 (which is easily one of my favorite movies ever), but I totally see it. The plethora of awesome references in Stranger Things (DnD in the first episode, for example) is just icing on the cake.

Now this Is my kind of movie.

Despite the fact that I don't have the time to watch movies/TV, I'll certainly keep this In mind.
Appreciate the In depth review.

This might be something for me. Appreciate the review.

I'm addicted to this show.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

I was looking for a TV Show to watch so this one came up first on netflix everytime so I gave it a shot. From the first episode it sucked me in. Loved it. I have to say though, that it's like watching a big movie in many episodes.

I'm looking for something to watch, i think 'i'll try this one.

Something new thanks for the review. I will definitely check it out