Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 497 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Swap and Send (Mid 2018)

Hey Guys,

With Amazon being more cautious about refunding and swapping

Quote:This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, Amazon will scan the serial number and add it to the history of the order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity associated with the missing item.

Should I consider another vendor if I wish to do a GPU swap? (Get new GPU or warehouse GPU, put old GPU of the same style in 1070 Strix > 1080 Ti Strix, complain and refund)

Has anyone made any attempts with amazon since their new clauses came into effect?

Is newegg a good vendor to attempt this old trick on now adays?

Has anyone had any luck with Jet.com?

Thanks so much everyone, I appreciate your help <3

I personally don't mind newegg. If I was you, you could try them out and see what the outcome is then, update us via this thread.

Are you planning to use the GPU for personal purposes, and not resale?

If so, what's your concern If the GPU's serial number Is registered In their database?

Quote:(05-27-2018, 03:41 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

If so, what's your concern If the GPU's serial number Is registered In their database?

Hey! I ordered a part of the same "line" and I wil be using for myself, but, IDK I just don't want them telling me it's my fault the serial is different.

Quote:(05-27-2018, 03:45 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:

I personally don't mind newegg. If I was you, you could try them out and see what the outcome is then, update us via this thread.

I went for Amazon warehouse, but, I'll give that a shot for my next part upgrade.

removed removed removed removed removed

Quote:(05-27-2018, 04:47 PM)GendaToppen Wrote:

Quote: (05-27-2018, 03:41 AM)mothered Wrote:

Hey! I ordered a part of the same "line" and I wil be using for myself, but, IDK I just don't want them telling me it's my fault the serial is different.

Quote:(05-27-2018, 03:45 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:

I went for Amazon warehouse, but, I'll give that a shot for my next part upgrade. :smile:

Update us on how it turns out.

Update! Worked! Swapped a 10x0 card for a better 10x0 card so that pretty much settles it!