Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 802 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Suggest Horrors Thread!

Quote:(08-17-2016, 08:41 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (08-14-2016, 08:31 PM)Tarew Wrote:

Blair Witch is one of my all time favourite Horror movies. Love that movie. The sequels aren't nearly as good though.

Is that the one that's all handheld footage with a bunch of people running through a forest or something?

Yeah, it's like a forest that you can't escape from. It's an older movie (for me at least) so it's kind of hard to remember the plot.

Quote:(08-14-2016, 11:24 PM)BurritoBeans Wrote:

I like horror movies, "extreme" stuff like Seribian Film/Human Centipede/Salo or plain ones in the cinema like Friday the 13th. Dunno why, I'm a good bit jumpy, but they've always been fun to watch. Last horror movie I saw was the '88 "The Blob" (

) which was really cheesy but still alright.

Not a fan of the grotesque ones. I'm more of a fan of thrillers/psychologicals (except for when it has do with entrails everywhere).

Quote:(08-18-2016, 07:26 AM)Tarew Wrote:

Quote: (08-17-2016, 08:41 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (08-14-2016, 08:31 PM)Tarew Wrote:

Blair Witch is one of my all time favourite Horror movies. Love that movie. The sequels aren't nearly as good though.

Is that the one that's all handheld footage with a bunch of people running through a forest or something?

Yeah, it's like a forest that you can't escape from. It's an older movie (for me at least) so it's kind of hard to remember the plot.

I think I saw it but the people I was with talked over it and the handheld footage bit made me feel sick. I get bad simulation sickness sometimes.

i am a movies freak , i watch about 4 movies per night , these are the most recent horror movies i have seen :
- Friend Request 2016 :

- The Conjuring 2 :

- The Darkness 2016 :

- The Other Side of the Door :

if you need a website that offer you torrents to the newest movies with amazing search feature use

Quote:(10-03-2016, 08:31 PM)ManiT0X Wrote:

i am a movies freak , i watch about 4 movies per night , these are the most recent horror movies i have seen :
- Friend Request 2016 :

- The Conjuring 2 :

- The Darkness 2016 :

- The Other Side of the Door :

if you need a website that offer you torrents to the newest movies with amazing search feature use

I wish I had the time and stamina for that kind of bingewatching... I am pretty sure I saw The Conjuring 2 at some point.

Quote:(08-18-2016, 09:31 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (08-18-2016, 07:26 AM)Tarew Wrote:

Quote: (08-17-2016, 08:41 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

I think I saw it but the people I was with talked over it and the handheld footage bit made me feel sick. I get bad simulation sickness sometimes.

A theatre round the corner was showing it as a rerun and a there were a few people who couldn't handle it. I think its because the movie theatre is so dark and there's nowhere else to look./

I prefer scary/thrillers. The Thing is a movie that I seem to keep coming back to.

Vile had me pretty shook -

Omen is kino -

Quote:(10-04-2016, 10:07 AM)dangermouse Wrote:

Quote: (08-18-2016, 09:31 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (08-18-2016, 07:26 AM)Tarew Wrote:

A theatre round the corner was showing it as a rerun and a there were a few people who couldn't handle it. I think its because the movie theatre is so dark and there's nowhere else to look./

I prefer scary/thrillers. The Thing is a movie that I seem to keep coming back to.

That's probably the case, especially if they get what I get! I've been lucky enough not to go to cinema screenings with hand held footage styles, and now I know to check if films are like that before going.