Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 802 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Suggest Horrors Thread!

Myself, I love horrors and will continue to watch all that I can, hence why I decided to make this thread.

Please suggest which Horrors you liked and recommend I should watch.

I highly suggest watching Amityville Horror. Alot of movies based in horror are located in Amityville.

Synopsis:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Although I don't watch any TV (don't have the time), I'm very much like yourself- I love horror movies.

When I was Into movies a few years back, I wouldn't watch anything else. And I agree that The Amityville Horror Is awesome.
Here's my list:

Hostel:

House of Wax:

The Conjuring:

The Human Centipede:

I had a friend who I knew when I was young but had lost touch when I moved away. When I was older I returned to visit her and then we made a tradition of watching horror films each time I went round. One of my favourites was Mindhunters which actually has awful ratings. I'll have to rewatch it now I'm older. Her family's collection was somewhere in the thousands when it came to horror/thriller. I have no idea why.

I don't watch many horrors, but the best one I've seen recently is It Follows. It was really good, stalled a bit in the second half but over all was really good. Especially that sound track,

watched cloverfield a while back with a friend and it was a great movie. sortof some found footage horror type shit

Blair Witch is one of my all time favourite Horror movies. Love that movie. The sequels aren't nearly as good though.

Quote:(08-14-2016, 08:31 PM)Tarew Wrote:

Blair Witch is one of my all time favourite Horror movies. Love that movie. The sequels aren't nearly as good though.

Yes. Yesyesyesyesyes. Blair Witch is incredible.

Additionally, I'd suggest Hemlock Grove, it's pretty damn good and has a few seasons out.

I recently watched Chained (

) and found it pretty good.

Some others I liked:
A Serbian Film -

The Collector -

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre -

Quote:(08-14-2016, 10:33 PM)Tarew Wrote:

Quote: (08-14-2016, 10:12 PM)Archfiend Wrote:

Some others I liked:
A Serbian Film -

The Collector -

Remember watching A Serbian Film, I don't remember it being scary so much as just downright raunchy.
Raunchy describes it as well. Still banned in some countries I think, definitely unique anyhow.

Quote:(08-14-2016, 10:12 PM)Archfiend Wrote:

Some others I liked:
A Serbian Film -

The Collector -

Remember watching A Serbian Film, I don't remember it being scary so much as just downright raunchy.