Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 271 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Starting a clothing brand

Quote:(08-01-2021, 02:50 AM)ManakaJunpei Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Been wanting to make my own clothing brand, wondering if anyone here has any proper experience with doing so, I've got plenty capital to start but mostly running into questions such as:

How do I copyright my stuff?
Best ways to get shipping/printing done?

Sorry for my vague request, thanks for the replies in advance

~ Manaka
Didi you make any progress with your clothing brand idea? I have experience with this. I started a couple clothing line projects. Both I started with very little money at first and just rolled profits over until it grew and until the covid lockdowns, I lived off the income from one of the projects. I have manufacturing lined up for sublimated printing that is great quality and good prices. I did all the initial design work and then the shop has a graphic designer who does the final mock ups for the manufacturing computer. I did all my own social media marketing, I never spent a penny on advertising.

Message me for more info.

Do you have a company name or a website? I think it would help you a lot in a promotion. You can also advertise on some sites to promote your brand. Plus, you can come up with the packages you will give, such as a black bag with some emblem. I think you can help your

which will do a great job.

I wish you well in establishing your business!

It is better to just open your own store and buy in bulk from some factory, things that you will sell in your store with a surcharge. If I wanted to open a factory to produce something, then of course the first thing I would do is buy

, which at the assembly area would help workers to select the product and identify defects. Secondly, I would build the company somewhere in the countryside where the average wage is less than 700 dollars and taxes are not as high.

hows your business doing did you make it

Hey Can you update on your project ?

that is a good business if you have capital to use a lot of ads and marketing