Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 271 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Starting a clothing brand

Been wanting to make my own clothing brand, wondering if anyone here has any proper experience with doing so, I've got plenty capital to start but mostly running into questions such as:

How do I copyright my stuff?
Best ways to get shipping/printing done?

Sorry for my vague request, thanks for the replies in advance

~ Manaka

Best advice I can give, if you plan to have your own premium brand is not to piggy-back off something like Redbubble. There are companies that offer apparel blanks, but someone will have to print the designs. If you're going for more than just printed T-shirts, more will be involved. How much of the process you want to be involved in, is up to you.

For copyrights/trademarks:

[To see links please register here]

Quote:(08-01-2021, 02:54 AM)Oni Wrote:

Best advice I can give, if you plan to have your own premium brand is not to piggy-back off something like Redbubble. There are companies that offer apparel blanks, but someone will have to print the designs. If you're going for more than just printed T-shirts, more will be involved.

I remember Sinisterly merch on redbubble,
Will keep it in mind.

Hadn't thought of buying blanks and then getting them printed somewhere separately, much appreciated

(Speaking of Sinisterly merch I think the logo on the official merch is a bit oppressive, a small sinisterly logo above the breast would look pretty slick)

Quote:(08-01-2021, 02:57 AM)ManakaJunpei Wrote:

Quote: (08-01-2021, 02:54 AM)Oni Wrote:

Best advice I can give, if you plan to have your own premium brand is not to piggy-back off something like Redbubble. There are companies that offer apparel blanks, but someone will have to print the designs. If you're going for more than just printed T-shirts, more will be involved.

I remember Sinisterly merch on redbubble,
Will keep it in mind.

Hadn't thought of buying blanks and then getting them printed somewhere separately, much appreciated

(Speaking of Sinisterly merch I think the logo on the official merch is a bit oppressive, a small sinisterly logo above the breast would look pretty slick)

You're correct as we're a forum, not a clothing brand. For us, slapping our logo on the front is sufficient, and it's easier to delegate the process to them. For a clothing brand, you want your designs to be exclusive. If Supreme had Redbubble tags, people wouldn't be paying $200 for a a shirt with some text. That said, everyone specializes at something.

If you want your shirts to be marketed on the quality of the fabric, you'll want to be more involved in that process. If you want your shirts be marketed on the basis of the art, you'll want to have artists that can meet those demands. How much you focus on each step of the production process is up to you. Premium brands tend to have more control.

Brand strategy is important.

Hi, I can offer the Printful service to get you started creating your own custom personalized clothing. Check out this

, I think it will work for a start. You don't need a warehouse, ready-made clothes will be immediately sent to the reciver. They also provide an opportunity to trade on popular marketplaces.

Quote:(09-10-2021, 08:16 PM)Takairtas Wrote:

Brand strategy is important.
For me to help you, I need a lot more information. But I will say right away that to make it easier for you, you need to find a lawyer and a marketer who will help you create your clothing brand. When I started making my brand of phones, I was against hiring a lawyer and especially a marketer. I thought it was useless. But after reading the article on this site

, I realized that the brand strategy is arranged in our modern world in a completely different way. So listen to me! True, I do not know your budget and how much money you want to spend on creating your brand, but that's another question. If anything, write to me in private messages, I will help you with some things.

Apparel Is a very competitive Industry.

Equally Important to the brand, Is the type/style of clothing that will entice consumers to select yours over the rest.

I've got a little bit of experience in creating brands if you need any help or a shove in the right directions,

As everyone else has said it's alot more than just a good design, there needs to be a reason for them to want to purchase, Designers like Stone Island and the big boys as to call them all have that ' I have loads of money ' appeal to them, some good designs and some where someone has genuinely chucked a bucket of paint on some Levi's ( looking at u DSqd )

There's many different methods in creating the actual clothing, at the start it may be easier to test your designs on services such as printful and when you have tested a line that is looking successful, look into buying higher quality Tee's and items of clothing that you take to a local textiles company to have them printed / embroided.#

It's a tough game, one you can end up with large marketing bills and if unsuccessful on a certain line - a lot of clothing stock you cant shift.

If you have enough capital, things will be easier. There are many APP you could use. For example, Javis that helps you with the SEO content, AdsPower that helps you create multi-account and manage easily...