Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 455 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Slowloris not working

I don't even know if this is the right section, but I downloaded slowloris and ran it, It acts just fine, but it says the number of packets sent is 0. Anyone else had this problem?

Quote:(05-13-2013, 05:20 AM)Unmasked Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

A. Your ISP won't let you send that much outgoing data
B. You're using winblows
C. You are using a 3rd party shitty slowloris source

A. Ive never had that problem before even with a ton of torrents going andf it wont even send a single packet
B. Linux
C. Original slowloris

That's why I don't understand it...

A. Your ISP won't let you send that much outgoing data
B. You're using winblows
C. You are using a 3rd party shitty slowloris source

Unmasked epic failed,

The problem is you're "running slowloris"

Slowloris is an attack, described by RSnake, and it's very successful.
I would recommend codeing your own dosing application.

Also, it should take any slowloris attack a LONG time to send even 1 packet, read up a little.

Quote:(05-13-2013, 05:45 AM)3SidedSquare Wrote:

Unmasked epic failed,

The problem is you're "running slowloris"

Slowloris is an attack, described by RSnake, and it's very successful.
I would recommend codeing your own dosing application.

Also, it should take any slowloris attack a LONG time to send even 1 packet, read up a little.

Learning c++ first before i code it. I dont want it in vb.net. I am planning on making a layer 7 DoSer with a lot of features.
But its not that its taking a long time, it shows it's sending and it says 0 packets sent, after I wait forever for the threads to build. It runs in the terminal, so its not a GUI counter, it says it individualy for each request on the thread. The program just isn't working. Although I think my ubuntu instal could be fucked up, i cant use code::blocks and run my program. And a lot of other shit wont work, not just because I'm a linux noob. I think i need to re-burn the OS and do a clean install honestly, but i figured the slowloris problem could be a common one.

@3SidedSquare I was making a guess as those are actually common problems that will not allow slowloris to run..

@OP tell me what steps you are using to use slowloris, obv. you have it chmoded and what not, but tell me what cmd you are using to launch the attack.

Quote:(05-13-2013, 06:25 AM)Unmasked Wrote:

@3SidedSquare I was making a guess as those are actually common problems that will not allow slowloris to run..

@OP tell me what steps you are using to use slowloris, obv. you have it chmoded and what not, but tell me what cmd you are using to launch the attack.

The default ubuntu terminal. I type "Perl (location of the slowloris file)"
Slowloris runs, I type the commands out, slowloris starts and i type perl /home/sinisterkid/Desktop/slowloris6.pl -dns [

]
Everything looks fine, builds the threads, but it just says 0 packets sent and had no errors or anything.

Quote:(05-13-2013, 06:34 AM)Sinisterkid Wrote:

Quote: (05-13-2013, 06:25 AM)Unmasked Wrote:

The default ubuntu terminal. I type "Perl (location of the slowloris file)"
Slowloris runs, I type the commands out, slowloris starts and i type perl /home/sinisterkid/Desktop/slowloris6.pl -dns [

]
Everything looks fine, builds the threads, but it just says 0 packets sent and had no errors or anything.

Do this instead of typing "Perl slowloris.pl...."
make sure it's chmoded (chmod +x slowloris.pl)
then run it like this "./slowloris.pl (your settings here)"

Try it and see the output.

Quote:(05-13-2013, 06:55 AM)Sinisterkid Wrote:

It works now :biggrin:
Thanks. 1.6K packets a thread is way better than 0 haha. Guess it had to do with chmoding.

Glad I could help you out!

It works now :biggrin:
Thanks. 1.6K packets a thread is way better than 0 haha. Guess it had to do with chmoding.