Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 735 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Signature Request

I am looking for some one to make me a nice signature to advertise this site. I would appreciate it if some one showed me how to make it redirect users to the site if they click my signature. I will be wearing this signature on this site as well as others (hf too so I can spread the signature around and have others wear it so we can laugh at the people whos ebooks are on this site)
sig should be nice and some where say
"Tired of paying for ebooks? Get them for free! Cick me now" or something catchy like that lol

[To see links please register here]

I am not the owner nor am I affiliated with this web site. I am against leaking ebooks I just want to piss some HF members off and this seems like a fun way to do it

Quote:(09-22-2016, 08:17 AM)Slacker Wrote:

I am happy with your signature it is really clean man.

I made it myself.
Working with Photoshop will make you happy, Try it.

I am happy with your signature it is really clean man.

What u say about my signature?
I think it's good idea to make that, I will work on it for you.

I am too lazy I used to do graphics lol
I was good at it too

If you can , I would what can u do for me and my nick

Man explain it to me, what I have to do?

Bro this is sample :
what you say about, what I change ,Just say ?