Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 357 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
CANT USE SHELL AFTER UPLOAD

i have been able to hack the admin and i uploaded my shell in .jpg after it was uploaded i could not make a .php file again... i have tried tamper data , HTTP header and burp suit .. the server keep saying 404 error that the file name is not valid which is because i change from .jpg to .php

please help me

Quote:(11-13-2016, 02:44 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Not every server is vulnerable to this type of exploits. You coud try logging in on SFTP if it's available. If you're lucky you can create an FTP account or create one. You should be able to upload the shell than.

how can i get the SFTP site link... i think i have so many login for the website but dnt know the link to SFTP

Not every server is vulnerable to this type of exploits. You coud try logging in on SFTP if it's available. If you're lucky you can create an FTP account or create one. You should be able to upload the shell than.

Quote:(11-13-2016, 02:53 PM)indiaboy Wrote:

Quote: (11-13-2016, 02:44 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

how can i get the SFTP site link... i think i have so many login for the website but dnt know the link to SFTP

Just scan it with Nmap. It's the same IP as the website (in most cases), and it's hosted on port 22. Just scan with Nmap on Port 22 to see if it's open. If you don't know how to use Nmap you can use Zenmap which is Nmap with a GUI.