Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 816 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
School PC secuirty!

Quote:(08-26-2013, 11:01 AM)Sparks Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (08-26-2013, 12:20 AM)Harvey Wrote:

In Australia, all students are given a laptop and they have some pretty kick-ass security software on them. E.g. I disabled their security/student monitoring software but it turns out that if you disable it, the internet is forever disabled on the PC unless you have a manufacturer's password to re-enable it.

I'd probably not bother with it, TBH. You should be able to boot from USB though, I don't see why that's not working. What happened when you restarted the PC and spammed F8/F12/FX?

You could have used a proxy like tor. It stops them monitoring and allows all access. (To the internet)

Quote: (08-26-2013, 12:24 AM)Mafia Wrote:

Just put the program files on the USB, then run the program off there.

You misunderstand. It's being run on the pc so it will still be blocked. It's the school internet so it will still be blocked.

Programs like Chrome have no effect on the internet. We're not talking about sites being blocked, but giving OP access to his applications.

Quote:You could have used a proxy like tor. It stops them monitoring and allows all access. (To the internet)

Tor isn't a proxy. And most decent school IT departments can see VPN usage. 80% of my grade last year got a detention for using a VPN to bypass the system. It was pretty funny TBH.

Well I know my school had several vuln in their system. Like a certain class we had to have access to projects that were saved on the harddrive of laptops so the IT had to free up those laptops. Which mean't that we had HD access to get to the project. In the process, it had removed the restrictions on every computer in the school that were on the HD for those students that logged into those laptops. After that we started downloading shit to the HD's. That allowed us to bypass a few restrictions with installers of certain programs. Then the issue of the restricted internet came up. We started using HotSpot Shield that completely bypassed all the filters until someone got caught and they started adding it to their security program to automatically remove it when someone tries to install it. So then we started using Tor. After a while they started blocking Tor as well, then we moved to UltraSurf as a last resort. That year they installed a new filtering program that denies access to anything not whitelisted. They use to have server share exploits as well that you could view all the files on the server shares for the teachers and students. Thats been patched up. So basically schools adapt to students as the years go by. Sadly, im the one they mainly have monitored so they know what i do and how to prevent it. lol