Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 816 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
School PC secuirty!

Hey guys, I just started my eleventh year in school and we got school PCs since we now live in a world where internet is almost a "must" in order to run a school. Enough bullshit, the security on this computer is really strict. They've made a Administrator user, made a (kind of) rat called Student.exe which logs all we do, blocked most sites so we can't get on them at school and made a Guest user which we get to control with the limited access. I can't even install Skype, Chrome(but they have a no-admin version(thank god because I hate IE) that doesn't need administrator permission in order to install).

I've tried to change the password with CMD, safe mode thing(don't remember what you call it) and I've not understood how the Kon-Boot thing work(if any of yuo guys would help me with it I would really appreicate it). So I don't really know what to do. I can't format it is because they have a system with the internet that makes you have to include the files that they install at first in order to use their internet.

I'm asking you guys for either advice or help. I've not experienced that much security before and it really pisses me off at some points. Btw the PC doesn't have a CD space so I can't boot Kon-boot with a CD.
Thank you guys for taking some off your important time read this and I'd really appreciate it if you guys could reply or even help

Access the BIOS and use an USB drive as boot device ?

I wouldn't try this... It's highly illegal and they will attempt to press charges on you for "hacking - malicious use"

You could always boot from USB.

I would suggest just using a Live CD for all of your work, or using the USB'S storage. (Get a 32GB USB and a lightweight distro such as Peppermint OS.)

You could access the bios menu and boot from a usb or disc. The bad thing about this is that there may be a password on the bios menu. Also, if you are caught, you could get fucked over. I've done worse though.

To access sites, simply use a proxy like 'Tor' or 'Ultrasurf'. I prefer tor but make sure to get them both. Just simply plug in the usb, and click to start the program. A browser should automatically open once the program has finished start up, and you can go on whatever site anonymously because you're covered with a proxy.

There are more malicious ways that you could gain access but those are strictly illegal. It's not worth throwing away your education. So, I will not be sharing them. Hope this helps.

Install a lightweight linux distro such as mint to a USB, then change the boot drive.
Do they allow you to run EXE files?

If the process is literally called Student.exe, just write a simple Java program or fuck, even C# would do it tbh. Anyways, write a program to end/destroy the process. I do it in computer science all the time to browse forums.

Quote:(08-25-2013, 08:16 AM)Kirito Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Install a lightweight linux distro such as mint to a USB, then change the boot drive.
Do they allow you to run EXE files?

Yes they probably will allow them to use .exe. It will just be the what the program does that is blocked. Like installing something needs access to directories that as a guest, he cannot access. But on Linux by default, you cannot run a .exe.

Just run Chrome etc off a USB. Is this a laptop you get to take home with you or a desktop in the school?

Quote:(08-25-2013, 08:57 AM)Harvey Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Just run Chrome etc off a USB. Is this a laptop you get to take home with you or a desktop in the school?

It's the actual internet. So unless he uses a dongle, he's screwed. He could use tor or ultrasurf though. I use them all the time. Se my suggestion above.