Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 567 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Scammed by a user here an hf

Quote:(08-03-2016, 05:27 PM)Salt Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (08-02-2016, 10:38 AM)TrigInc Wrote:

This guy that goes or went by the skype name Hairlock, baught some methods from me then used my own skype bann method on ME lol and charged back, luckily i won the case's in same day.

but BEWARE any funds coming from this paypal email..

[email protected]
I legit just logged on here.
Anyways, I found that this fucker ripped me off/scammed me for this "Skype Ban Method"...
I was helping him sell it as I was paying him for what I made off it.
Anyways, stop accusing me of scamming him, this is irrelevant as this is 0day.red and I did NOT scam anyone.

Quote: (08-03-2016, 02:24 AM)zorrophreak Wrote:

Evidence that he actually scammed you would prob be a good idea. If it is @Salt, ouch. Again not much we can do on here because I believe you sold it through another form and over Skype. However, good note to watch out for him.
I'm not the scammer he claims that I am.
He and is buddy "Criminal" shouldn't have scammed me for some shit methods that pissed off my customers of LeakForums and shit..
Also, he threatened me on another skype when I blocked him, and I just blocked him again.
The only person you should watch out for is him as he's salty, sketchy, and very unprofessional. I can put him in jail easily because he's apparently on the run from the cops for a warranted arrest.
RIP him

Quote: (08-02-2016, 11:03 AM)BxxxxxD~~ Wrote:

honestly its pretty funny that he used your own ban method on you.
I didn't ban him, and he can't ban me as I'm immune.. He's being salt rn..
I didn't scam him either.. read below ^^

This guy that goes or went by the skype name Hairlock, baught some methods from me then used my own skype bann method on ME lol and charged back, luckily i won the case's in same day.

[email protected]
I will get my money back, and you're lucky I didn't bother to ban you...
All I gotta do is go to my bank and have them reverse the transactions, dumb fucking cracker.
Stop trying make me look bad on a forum which is totally irrelevant to HackForums and the skids like you who feed off it.
I'll sell you a legitimate LeakForums account and you can conduct sales on that account instead. Sponsor. $150 BTC.

Quote:(08-03-2016, 06:02 PM)Primitive Wrote:

Quote: (08-03-2016, 05:27 PM)Salt Wrote:

[email protected]
Anyways, I found that this fucker ripped me off/scammed me for this "Skype Ban Method"...
Anyways, stop accusing me of scamming him, this is irrelevant as this is 0day.red and I did NOT scam anyone.

Quote: (08-03-2016, 02:24 AM)zorrophreak Wrote:

Evidence that he actually scammed you would prob be a good idea. If it is @Salt, ouch. Again not much we can do on here because I believe you sold it through another form and over Skype. However, good note to watch out for him.
He and is buddy "Criminal" shouldn't have scammed me for some shit methods that pissed off my customers of LeakForums and shit..
Also, he threatened me on another skype when I blocked him, and I just blocked him again.
The only person you should watch out for is him as he's salty, sketchy, and very unprofessional. I can put him in jail easily because he's apparently on the run from the cops for a warranted arrest.
RIP him

Quote: (08-02-2016, 11:03 AM)BxxxxxD~~ Wrote:

honestly its pretty funny that he used your own ban method on you.

[email protected]
All I gotta do is go to my bank and have them reverse the transactions, dumb fucking cracker.
Stop trying make me look bad on a forum which is totally irrelevant to HackForums and the skids like you who feed off it.
I'll sell you a legitimate LeakForums account and you can conduct sales on that account instead. Sponsor. $150 BTC.
Is this sarcasm?
Or are you just being irrelevant to the conversation?
I will buy it when I get money, anyways.. please close this shit thread as it means nothing, no proof of "Scamming" or any of that bullshit he claims that I did.

Quote:(08-03-2016, 06:19 PM)Salt Wrote:

Quote: (08-03-2016, 06:02 PM)Primitive Wrote:

Quote: (08-03-2016, 05:27 PM)Salt Wrote:

RIP him

Is this sarcasm?
Or are you just being irrelevant to the conversation?
I will buy it when I get money, anyways.. please close this shit thread as it means nothing, no proof of "Scamming" or any of that bullshit he claims that I did.
Not sarcasm. I thought you were in need of one so I was just trying to help out.

This is a rather sad thread. I appreciate you are trying to warn other members. However, it would be best if you took a little care to ensure your post quality was better. Your grammar and spelling was all over the place and there was no evidence up front. Just something to keep in mind for future! If anybody is concerned about members on the forum, it would be wise to contact staff as well.

Quote:(08-03-2016, 08:48 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

This is a rather sad thread. I appreciate you are trying to warn other members. However, it would be best if you took a little care to ensure your post quality was better. Your grammar and spelling was all over the place and there was no evidence up front. Just something to keep in mind for future! If anybody is concerned about members on the forum, it would be wise to contact staff as well.
Not everyone's first language is English.

Quote:(08-03-2016, 08:51 PM)Primitive Wrote:

Quote: (08-03-2016, 08:48 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Not everyone's first language is English.

That I don't have a problem with. From the looks of the post it seems more likely they didn't proof read the post before sharing. It wasn't so much broken English, as broken typing xD Also, my point about proof that many others have mentioned is valid in any language.

Thanks anyway though Primitive. I do try to be wary of that.

Well I'm no scammer..
*Client has been proven to be innocent, and We the jury find Salt not guilty of the crime "Scamming". Case Closed*

Going to close this thread. We don't take action based on much outside of our forum.