Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 119 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Footlocker SE

Quote:(12-02-2019, 08:09 PM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (12-02-2019, 04:49 PM)Dec.vs Wrote:

On the phone before i received the email saying i wouldnt be refunded the rep told me i most likely would.

Quote: the rep told me i most likely would.
What exactly did this rep tell you?
He said they were going to check the weight with the company and that I would most likely get a refund in the week. I thought there would be no problems as its lightweight.

Quote:(12-03-2019, 03:33 PM)Dec.vs Wrote:

Quote: (12-02-2019, 08:09 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-02-2019, 04:49 PM)Dec.vs Wrote:

On the phone before i received the email saying i wouldnt be refunded the rep told me i most likely would.

Quote: the rep told me i most likely would.
He said they were going to check the weight with the company and that I would most likely get a refund in the week. I thought there would be no problems as its lightweight.

Define "lightweight?".

Quote:(12-03-2019, 04:46 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-03-2019, 03:33 PM)Dec.vs Wrote:

Quote: (12-02-2019, 08:09 PM)mothered Wrote:

Define "lightweight?".
Its basketball tracksuit it literally weighs nothing.

Quote:(12-04-2019, 06:36 PM)Dec.vs Wrote:

Quote: (12-03-2019, 04:46 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-03-2019, 03:33 PM)Dec.vs Wrote:

Define "lightweight?".

I understand your Interpretation, however when SEing using the partial/missing Item method, the exact weight must be taken Into account.

Quote:(12-05-2019, 03:27 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-04-2019, 06:36 PM)Dec.vs Wrote:

Quote: (12-03-2019, 04:46 PM)mothered Wrote:

Define "lightweight?".

I understand your Interpretation, however when SEing using the partial/missing Item method, the exact weight must be taken Into account.
Im going to do an amazon order from a supplier and Im going to say that i received the wrong item, yes changing every detail when delivery the other item

The actual item weighs 1.18kg according to amazon. And the other item weighs 1.2kg.
Delivery weight for actual item is 1.4kg and the other item is 1.5kg. Do you think I will be able to get away with this?

Quote:(12-08-2019, 07:11 PM)Dec.vs Wrote:

Quote: (12-05-2019, 03:27 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-04-2019, 06:36 PM)Dec.vs Wrote:

Im going to do an amazon order from a supplier and Im going to say that i received the wrong item, yes changing every detail when delivery the other item

The actual item weighs 1.18kg according to amazon. And the other item weighs 1.2kg.
Delivery weight for actual item is 1.4kg and the other item is 1.5kg.

How Is It that the Item (net) weight Is a 20 gram difference between the two, yet the shipping (gross) weight, has a variance of 100 grams?

I assume quite a bit of extra packing.

Quote:(12-09-2019, 03:29 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-08-2019, 07:11 PM)Dec.vs Wrote:

Quote: (12-05-2019, 03:27 AM)mothered Wrote:

How Is It that the Item (net) weight Is a 20 gram difference between the two, yet the shipping (gross) weight, has a variance of 100 grams?

Yeah the actual one is a graphics card. Do you think i would get away with this?

Quote:(12-09-2019, 01:24 PM)Dec.vs Wrote:

Quote: (12-09-2019, 03:29 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-08-2019, 07:11 PM)Dec.vs Wrote:

Yeah the actual one is a graphics card. Do you think i would get away with this?

As with every SE, It's not possible to be conclusive but given there's marginal difference In weight (particularly the Item), I believe you should be fine.