Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 373 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
[SHORT-MOVIE] A valuable lesson to be learned

Hello everyone,

So I just came across this, though I don't actually agree that this would be the "best animation ever created".
The short story does have a very good moral in the end. I liked watching it, any opinions comment below.

It started out cute, ended about how I expected after seeing how he was splitting them.

Quote:(05-17-2017, 03:23 PM)JzJad Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

It started out cute, ended about how I expected after seeing how he was splitting them.

Yeah I pretty much saw it coming too. Though most stories like this have the same moral. I like how they did the animations though. Very Wall-E alike.

Yeah, I have seen a few more with the same style, If I find them ill share them here.

I thought that was pretty cool. I feel that could be a actual movie maybe. I kinda predicted the ending as well.

Well considering recent personal events, I can compare this cute little animation.

I understood & compared the animation to a good and healthy relationship business. If you have a successfully on going partnership you can end up going down two roads, the first one being both parties are happy and continue the relationship until one party becomes greedy. Then the second road will lead to both parties ending their relationship and end up both losing 1. a potential good relationship 2. additional business relations 3. many more opportunies.

Like other members said and expected how this animation to end, because we're put into a reality of this becoming so popular and expected.

Please think twice before ruining someone else's / yourself's relationship being business or personal.
At the end both parties suffer a lose if they end in these similar terms rather than keeping a healthy ongoing profitable relationship.

Wall-E on feels . :smile: cri cri

Quote:(10-16-2017, 03:27 AM)Syniquity Wrote:

Wall-E on feels . :smile: cri cri

I've noticed quite a few of your posts have grave dug selected threads.

A courtesy reminder on what's considered