Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 475 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
SE Group?

I was wrong, since the discount is no longer available, I do not have the entire money lying around to purchase the group. If anyone can put up the roughly $40usd (the % that would have been taken off otherwise) difference, let me know.

I never got the chance to comment on this thread but, this seems like a good idea for a group. There are a lot of knowledgeable people when it comes to social engineering. The closest I can come to floating you $40 would be in gift cards.

Hi guys. Quick update on this. There was a slight hiccup with the payment but it should be all sorted out soon.

The group, once finalized will be invite-only and more details will be coming in the next two weeks! Also, while it is paid for, if you did want to contribute to the cost of the group, you can hmu and send me a small 'donation' via PP or BTC to recoop the cost. It's not necessary but it'd be nice (also the only time I'll ask for this) and as some users did offer previously but I figured it'd be a hassle to collect when it could be done with 2 people that also make up the leadership. Once the group is up and running, no spots will be sold of course (this is NOT a selling of a spot btw, gotta make that clear!).

Anyway, lots to be organized. I'm really excited. Shoutout to @"Nyx" for coming through!

Quote:(05-05-2019, 10:00 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hi guys. Quick update on this. There was a slight hiccup with the payment but it should be all sorted out soon.

The group, once finalized will be invite-only and more details will be coming in the next two weeks! Also, while it is paid for, if you did want to contribute to the cost of the group, you can hmu and send me a small 'donation' via PP or BTC to recoop the cost. It's not necessary but it'd be nice (also the only time I'll ask for this) and as some users did offer previously but I figured it'd be a hassle to collect when it could be done with 2 people that also make up the leadership. Once the group is up and running, no spots will be sold of course (this is NOT a selling of a spot btw, gotta make that clear!).

Anyway, lots to be organized. I'm really excited. Shoutout to @"Nyx" for coming through!

Glad to help. Hopefully we can make something awesome out of this group.

Quote:(05-05-2019, 10:00 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:

Congrats! I'm definitely not good enough, there's a lot more people on here that are more skilled than me in social engineering. Good luck with the new group!

Waiting on payment to clear. Once it does, group will come into effect.

Quote:(05-05-2019, 10:27 PM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (05-05-2019, 10:00 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:

Congrats! I'm definitely not good enough, there's a lot more people on here that are more skilled than me in social engineering. Good luck with the new group!

Hey, if we made a group for those considered pros alone I think we'd be failing the community as a whole.
Anyway, more on this soon!

Happy to see this going on! Good luck my friend!

good luck in making the group works.

Quote:(05-06-2019, 01:45 AM)Strait McCool Wrote:

Quote: (05-05-2019, 10:27 PM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (05-05-2019, 10:00 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:

Hey, if we made a group for those considered pros alone I think we'd be failing the community as a whole.
Anyway, more on this soon!

My personal recommendation (which you can totally ignore), would be to invite people that are active/contributing to the SE section. They shouldn't have to be pros and you could include learners.